WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 04, 2014, 03:55:13 PM #1440 Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 03:56:49 PM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: pikazz on July 04, 2014, 03:07:11 PM
Nah, I got the camera control from the light arrow to work on her standard B attack if you hit a opponent
Oh.

Is there anything else that you looked into?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: pikazz on July 04, 2014, 03:07:11 PM
Nah, I got the camera control from the light arrow to work on her standard B attack if you hit a opponent

We were just talking about this!

Were you able to edit the camera, or are you still figuring that out?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on July 04, 2014, 02:58:25 PM
http://youtu.be/fNoXLRXIXx0

I sure love module hacking
Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 04, 2014, 03:04:11 PM
You got Final Smash articles to load outside the Final Smash without crashing? o.O
Quote from: pikazz on July 04, 2014, 03:07:11 PM
Nah, I got the camera control from the light arrow to work on her standard B attack if you hit a opponent
So... It's like... You put her Final Smash on her Neutral B without the articles... wow...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

July 04, 2014, 05:28:56 PM #1443 Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 05:31:22 PM by pikazz
Quote from: Airi AkenoS3 on July 04, 2014, 04:55:00 PM
So... It's like... You put her Final Smash on her Neutral B without the articles... wow...
not sure if sarcasm or joy.
yes basically, but you can never make the camera movement on hit like that without module hacking! even if you literally copy-paste stuff to another action, it will fail 100%

Quote from: Zed on July 04, 2014, 04:03:40 PM
We were just talking about this!

Were you able to edit the camera, or are you still figuring that out?
havent touch the "camera" yet, I am playing with hardcored Special attacks like that Zelda Final Smash
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on July 04, 2014, 05:28:56 PM
havent touch the "camera" yet, I am playing with hardcored Special attacks like that Zelda Final Smash

Alrighty, well good luck!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on July 04, 2014, 05:28:56 PM
not sure if sarcasm or joy.
You can take it as sarcasm because it's porting an attack.
You can take it as joy because it's something I wanted to do once and it froze in my face.
So... I'll say it's joy! :D
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

July 04, 2014, 08:09:59 PM #1446 Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 08:12:16 PM by Zed
Alright so I made a new win animation for Link, and it looks great in Maya. But after imports into BBox it looks meh:



For Playblast, do I get the individual frames and then put them together in a gif or what?

Whoops, forgot to include the gif showing what it looks like in BBox.

I need to clean up the end of the animation...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's what I do, but there might be a better way.  I playblast then open up all the frames as layers in gimp.  Then just export with the correct frame speed.


July 04, 2014, 10:56:31 PM #1448 Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 11:36:06 PM by Zed
Here's the gif of it in BBox.



Going to try and get the Maya version.

And here is in Maya (sorry for the quality, it was the best I could do).



(I think the gif might be a little messed up...)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I agree.

I can't see the second one.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It was there yesterday, heh. And a few frames were just cut & pasted into a different spot so the sword spin looked wrong.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on July 05, 2014, 02:17:52 PM
And a few frames were just cut & pasted into a different spot so the sword spin looked wrong.

For the BBox one or the Maya one?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The Maya one.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

July 06, 2014, 11:13:22 PM #1453 Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 01:00:59 AM by MegaBoy5000
I am making slow but steady progress in my Greninja wait

here:
http://i.imgur.com/XZYKWSi.gif
Pm if you want to add me on 3ds
My fc is 0018 2359 9048

Quote from: MegaBoy5000 on July 06, 2014, 11:13:22 PMI am making slow but steady progress in my Greninja wait
but i don't know how to post gifs lol
1.) Upload to an image hosting website. Ex: http://imgur.com/
2.) Copy the BCC Code url.
3.) Paste it in this thread.
4.) Profit.

It can't be any easier. ._.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]