WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm not exactly sure of "signature moves" sceptiles have, but here are a few moves tht I think cud be a cool addition to his moveset

Giga Drain- maybe u cud make it work like Robins Nosferatu from smash 4

X-Scissor- might make a decent F-smash

Pursuit- could be a cool side special, in pokemon it does more damage when u use it against a pokemon switching out so maybe sceptile cud do akind of charge and he hits someone during a spotdoge or tuck and roll it does more damage, just an idea

Slam- just a tailslam u cud use for an ariel or grond move

Grass knot- a way to trip up characters like diddys banana's or squirtles bubble in Project M

Tht's all I got right now, feel free to use it however u like

October 08, 2014, 02:33:37 PM #1576 Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 02:36:39 PM by highonphazon
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 07, 2014, 07:38:34 PM
Sceptile can't even learn Sludge Bomb nor Sludge Wave. .-.

:oshi:


Oh lord... in my defense I never used Sceptile ha. But you can color the blobs green and use them to beef up the solarbeam graphic then.





Post Merge: October 08, 2014, 02:36:39 PM

Quote from: BaganSmashBros on October 07, 2014, 11:45:42 PM
-Glide attack replaced with a more unique one. Works like Samus' FAir, but in reverse (final hit is still the strongest one). Unfortunately, i can't stop its vertical movement and it becomes less effective because of it  :srs:. I tried using same coding used for aerial Side B (attack that completly stops Ridley's movement), but it didn't worked. It has some minor animation issues (one of the wings doesn't rotates...um...in sync...whatever its supposed to be with other wing), but that is noticable only when viewed from the front.
Preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I also finished Win animation 1 and losing animation, but those are hard to show properly and that win animation must have its gfx fixed first. At least i can show waiting animation (in screenshot only) that is used after win animation 1:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Ridley looks like he's gonna be amazing :-O

Now I wish there was a Dark Samus model that is as high a quality as that Ridley...

Quote from: highonphazon on October 08, 2014, 02:33:37 PMNow I wish there was a Dark Samus model that is as high a quality as that Ridley...
Wasn't there Dark Samus from MP3 uploaded long time ago? It just needs to have its shoulders fixed. Other than that, it looks good.

More stuff done:
Replaced BAir with a new one. At certain distance, it hits 3 times (stabs behind him, swings his tail up and then down) with last hit being a spike/semi-spike. If opponent is hit only once, then it deals low damage and below average knockback. Attack itself has very good range.
Preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Replaced FAir with new one based off his Zero Mission and Fusion tail swing/stab attack.
Preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also, replaced Win animation 1 fire graphic with better one, increased fixed knockback and 2nd half of fire stream's size in glide attack and replaced landing sound, so, wavedashing won't fill the match with BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM or something like that. Overall, Ridley becomes less of a copy of Super Smash Bros Crusade's Ridley.

October 09, 2014, 03:35:09 AM #1578 Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 04:37:17 AM by highonphazon
Quote from: BaganSmashBros on October 08, 2014, 10:59:28 PM
Wasn't there Dark Samus from MP3 uploaded long time ago? It just needs to have its shoulders fixed. Other than that, it looks good.

More stuff done:
Replaced BAir with a new one. At certain distance, it hits 3 times (stabs behind him, swings his tail up and then down) with last hit being a spike/semi-spike. If opponent is hit only once, then it deals low damage and below average knockback. Attack itself has very good range.
Preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Replaced FAir with new one based off his Zero Mission and Fusion tail swing/stab attack.
Preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also, replaced Win animation 1 fire graphic with better one, increased fixed knockback and 2nd half of fire stream's size in glide attack and replaced landing sound, so, wavedashing won't fill the match with BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM or something like that. Overall, Ridley becomes less of a copy of Super Smash Bros Crusade's Ridley.

I meant Dark Samus from Echoes. Crony's upload is pretty good but far high quality. The textures are so sharp and it looks kinda blocky. Look:





The Echoes in game model looks smoother, with also more black and less blue tones. When I'm done with the moveset I want to see if I can tackle making it look better. And I want Dark Samus from MP2 to be the default costume too. Corruption DS can be an alt though.

Sooo did some work on Sceptile today here's a preview of the moves I actually got done, expect previews of Aerial Ace, X-Scissor, Swift and Leaf Slash tomorrow.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I'm giving Sceptile multiple movesets so the player can switch between moves like Frenzy Plant and X-Scissor for Forward Smash, Leaf Slash & Giga Impact for the Side Special, Dragon Claw and Dragon Pulse for the Down Smash.  Each taunt will switch out a certain list of moves so there will be different combinations to try out.  So I'm sending out the beta tomorrow for beta testers only if you want to beta test either post in the thread or shoot me a PM.
-Omni

October 12, 2014, 06:57:09 PM #1580 Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 08:52:18 PM by Carnage
your always the best doing custom gfx and your literely incorporating the entire decent sceptile moveset into brawl lol.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 12, 2014, 07:36:00 PM #1581 Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 04:11:46 AM by Omniscient X
Quote from: Carnage on October 12, 2014, 06:57:09 PM
your always the best doing custom gfx and your literely incorporating the entire decent salamence movese into brawl lol.
Thanks amigo, and I wanted to give Sceptile a blend of mobility and speed, but also giving him some powerhouse moves.
-Omni


Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on October 13, 2014, 04:22:33 AM
I'm just gonna drop this FallAerial animation right here... :Phttp://i.imgur.com/Qzlx4Iq.gifv:P
what the actual F?
boob bones?

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on October 13, 2014, 10:08:08 AM
what the actual F?
boob bones?
Yep :P
No one has released any PSAs for this, and I figured that I'll be "that guy" who does it.

I'm gonna leave this here as well. <:v

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 13, 2014, 09:20:22 PM
I'm gonna leave this here as well. <:v

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

this could be interesting a shield form with defense and an offensive form being much more frail does sound appealing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 13, 2014, 11:52:05 PM #1587 Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 03:09:50 AM by highonphazon
Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on October 13, 2014, 04:22:33 AM
I'm just gonna drop this FallAerial animation right here... :Phttp://i.imgur.com/Qzlx4Iq.gifv:P

HAHHAHA

This is great. I've been wanting to put a troll animation on ZSS' win screen and set Kelis' "Milkshake" as a victory theme for when I play against my brother.

Quote from: highonphazon on October 13, 2014, 11:52:05 PM
HAHHAHA

This is great. I've been wanting to put a troll animation on ZSS' win screen and set Kelis' "Milkshake" as victory them for when I play against my brother.
If I have time I am definitely gonna mess with the victory animations, and possibly the taunts. :P
I really love that everyone sees the boobs, but neglect to see the edited ponytail animations. :P

I actually tried to do some animations for that ZSSamus model, but only ever actually did the Wait1 animation.

The ponytail should point upwards if she's descending, though
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]