Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 ... 137
Author Topic: WIP PSA Workshop  (Read 697164 times)
AceGamer
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1575 on: October 08, 2014, 07:00:52 AM »

I'm not exactly sure of "signature moves" sceptiles have, but here are a few moves tht I think cud be a cool addition to his moveset

Giga Drain- maybe u cud make it work like Robins Nosferatu from smash 4

X-Scissor- might make a decent F-smash

Pursuit- could be a cool side special, in pokemon it does more damage when u use it against a pokemon switching out so maybe sceptile cud do akind of charge and he hits someone during a spotdoge or tuck and roll it does more damage, just an idea

Slam- just a tailslam u cud use for an ariel or grond move

Grass knot- a way to trip up characters like diddys banana's or squirtles bubble in Project M

Tht's all I got right now, feel free to use it however u like

highonphazon
Mega Kitten

Dark Samus for Smash!

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1576 on: October 08, 2014, 08:33:37 AM »

Sceptile can't even learn Sludge Bomb nor Sludge Wave. .-.

Oh shi~

Oh lord... in my defense I never used Sceptile ha. But you can color the blobs green and use them to beef up the solarbeam graphic then.

Post Merge: October 08, 2014, 08:36:39 AM
    -Glide attack replaced with a more unique one. Works like Samus' FAir, but in reverse (final hit is still the strongest one). Unfortunately, i can't stop its vertical movement and it becomes less effective because of it  Im srs here. I tried using same coding used for aerial Side B (attack that completly stops Ridley's movement), but it didn't worked. It has some minor animation issues (one of the wings doesn't rotates...um...in sync...whatever its supposed to be with other wing), but that is noticable only when viewed from the front.
    Preview:
    I also finished Win animation 1 and losing animation, but those are hard to show properly and that win animation must have its gfx fixed first. At least i can show waiting animation (in screenshot only) that is used after win animation 1:

Ridley looks like he's gonna be amazing :-O

Now I wish there was a Dark Samus model that is as high a quality as that Ridley...
    « Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 08:36:39 AM by highonphazon » Logged

R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
    Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker King for a Day Hey! Listen!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1577 on: October 08, 2014, 04:59:28 PM »

Now I wish there was a Dark Samus model that is as high a quality as that Ridley...

Wasn't there Dark Samus from MP3 uploaded long time ago? It just needs to have its shoulders fixed. Other than that, it looks good.

More stuff done:
    Replaced BAir with a new one. At certain distance, it hits 3 times (stabs behind him, swings his tail up and then down) with last hit being a spike/semi-spike. If opponent is hit only once, then it deals low damage and below average knockback. Attack itself has very good range.
    Preview:
    Replaced FAir with new one based off his Zero Mission and Fusion tail swing/stab attack.
    Preview:
    Also, replaced Win animation 1 fire graphic with better one, increased fixed knockback and 2nd half of fire stream's size in glide attack and replaced landing sound, so, wavedashing won't fill the match with BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM or something like that. Overall, Ridley becomes less of a copy of Super Smash Bros Crusade's Ridley.

highonphazon
    Mega Kitten

Dark Samus for Smash!

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1578 on: October 08, 2014, 09:35:09 PM »

Wasn't there Dark Samus from MP3 uploaded long time ago? It just needs to have its shoulders fixed. Other than that, it looks good.

More stuff done:
    Replaced BAir with a new one. At certain distance, it hits 3 times (stabs behind him, swings his tail up and then down) with last hit being a spike/semi-spike. If opponent is hit only once, then it deals low damage and below average knockback. Attack itself has very good range.
    Preview:
    Replaced FAir with new one based off his Zero Mission and Fusion tail swing/stab attack.
    Preview:
    Also, replaced Win animation 1 fire graphic with better one, increased fixed knockback and 2nd half of fire stream's size in glide attack and replaced landing sound, so, wavedashing won't fill the match with BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM or something like that. Overall, Ridley becomes less of a copy of Super Smash Bros Crusade's Ridley.

I meant Dark Samus from Echoes. Crony's upload is pretty good but far high quality. The textures are so sharp and it looks kinda blocky. Look:

The Echoes in game model looks smoother, with also more black and less blue tones. When I'm done with the moveset I want to see if I can tackle making it look better. And I want Dark Samus from MP2 to be the default costume too. Corruption DS can be an alt though.
    « Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 10:37:17 PM by highonphazon » Logged

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1579 on: October 10, 2014, 01:27:13 AM »

Sooo did some work on Sceptile today here's a preview of the moves I actually got done, expect previews of Aerial Ace, X-Scissor, Swift and Leaf Slash tomorrow.

Giga Impact:

Earthquake:

I'm giving Sceptile multiple movesets so the player can switch between moves like Frenzy Plant and X-Scissor for Forward Smash, Leaf Slash & Giga Impact for the Side Special, Dragon Claw and Dragon Pulse for the Down Smash.  Each taunt will switch out a certain list of moves so there will be different combinations to try out.  So I'm sending out the beta tomorrow for beta testers only if you want to beta test either post in the thread or shoot me a PM.
    -Omni

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1580 on: October 12, 2014, 12:57:09 PM »

your always the best doing custom gfx and your literely incorporating the entire decent sceptile moveset into brawl lol.
    « Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 02:52:18 PM by Carnage » Logged

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1581 on: October 12, 2014, 01:36:00 PM »

your always the best doing custom gfx and your literely incorporating the entire decent salamence movese into brawl lol.
    Thanks amigo, and I wanted to give Sceptile a blend of mobility and speed, but also giving him some powerhouse moves.
    -Omni
    « Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 10:11:46 PM by Omniscient X » Logged

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1582 on: October 12, 2014, 10:22:33 PM »

I'm just gonna drop this FallAerial animation right here... Tonguehttp://i.imgur.com/Qzlx4Iq.gifvTongue

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1583 on: October 13, 2014, 04:08:08 AM »

I'm just gonna drop this FallAerial animation right here... Tonguehttp://i.imgur.com/Qzlx4Iq.gifvTongue

what the actual F?
    boob bones?

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1584 on: October 13, 2014, 08:39:06 AM »

what the actual F?
    boob bones?
    Yep Tongue
    No one has released any PSAs for this, and I figured that I'll be "that guy" who does it.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1585 on: October 13, 2014, 03:20:22 PM »

I'm gonna leave this here as well. <:v

*Animation is faster than the current gif*
    It has PAT0 and Final Smash eye. I'd also like to give it a Brawlified texture and metallic shine.

For the moveset, I plan on having it utilize both Shield and Blade forms.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1586 on: October 13, 2014, 05:09:11 PM »

I'm gonna leave this here as well. <:v

*Animation is faster than the current gif*
    It has PAT0 and Final Smash eye. I'd also like to give it a Brawlified texture and metallic shine.

For the moveset, I plan on having it utilize both Shield and Blade forms.

this could be interesting a shield form with defense and an offensive form being much more frail does sound appealing.

highonphazon
    Mega Kitten

Dark Samus for Smash!

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1587 on: October 13, 2014, 05:52:05 PM »

HAHHAHA

This is great. I've been wanting to put a troll animation on ZSS' win screen and set Kelis' "Milkshake" as a victory theme for when I play against my brother.
    « Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 09:09:50 PM by highonphazon » Logged

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1588 on: October 13, 2014, 07:25:54 PM »

HAHHAHA

This is great. I've been wanting to put a troll animation on ZSS' win screen and set Kelis' "Milkshake" as victory them for when I play against my brother.
    If I have time I am definitely gonna mess with the victory animations, and possibly the taunts. Tongue
    I really love that everyone sees the boobs, but neglect to see the edited ponytail animations. Tongue

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1589 on: October 13, 2014, 09:05:30 PM »

I actually tried to do some animations for that ZSSamus model, but only ever actually did the Wait1 animation.

The ponytail should point upwards if she's descending, though

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Pages:  1 ... 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 ... 137
    Print
    Jump to: