WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

 :happy: thanks
it looks just like he does in the storm games in brawl right now except it needs the electric gfx
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

July 10, 2012, 03:20:31 AM #61 Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 03:22:25 AM by Eternal Yoshi
Have you ever heard of bin2jpg?
It's a program used since 2009 to convert Brawl Snapshot files to .jpg.
Please learn it and use it.

Time for more pics.









I wasn't kidding about the range.

Despite Fsmash and nair being placeholders, all other A moves and All B moves are done. Now I need throw ideas.

"Have you ever heard of bin2jpg?
It's a program used since 2009 to convert Brawl Snapshot files to .jpg.
Please learn it and use it." Ouch.. i would but my wii doesn't let me save the images to my sd card to have them turn into .bin files to convert them to jpeg

those previews look really nice btw
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Why does it not let you save them to SD?

Do you use Riivolution?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


yea i use riivolution
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

There's your problem. To save snapshots, you have to use Gecko to load codes.

 :-\ dang it
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I just save them to the wii, then alter my SD card to not work for hacking (by renaming some folders) and then move them onto the non-hacked(ish) SD card to move to my computer. Then I convert them.

try that if you understand my explanation.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

i understand what u mean i try it  8)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

God eternal yoshi, I'm pretty [censored]ing hyped for that Simon Belmont >.>
That whip looks like a [censored] to animate.  Also I'm curious as to what the B moves are so far, I'm hoping for some holy water in their some where.

the up throw might be him throwing you upwards and whipping you pretty hard.

the side throw could include him tossing you in that general direction and then tossing a holy water so that it holds you in place doing damage

the down throw could as simple as Snake's Down throw, or something more Belmont like by it involving the whip in someway
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

July 10, 2012, 09:55:10 PM #72 Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 09:57:29 PM by Eternal Yoshi
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 10, 2012, 12:39:16 PM
God eternal yoshi, I'm pretty [censored]ing hyped for that Simon Belmont >.>
That whip looks like a [censored] to animate.  Also I'm curious as to what the B moves are so far, I'm hoping for some holy water in their some where.

Yes it is a [censored] to animate. Lots of bones and you gotta watch file size and how you clean.

I'm thinking the DThrow could be him tossing his foe down and whipping the victim hard in the back. Why am I unable to stop thinking of S&M when thinking of throws?

Uthrow could be Simon tossing his foe upward and executing Ricther's........ dragon punch? Well I can get the sprites for it to use as a reference for the animations.

It'd be sick if you could implement some of Richter's moves into the moveset

Someone really needs to make Simon's other appearances...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]