Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 327970 times)
Master Gawain
Expert Kitten

I GOT ALL OF GENGAR WORKING!!! PSA Vid will be up.

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #165 on: August 31, 2012, 07:43:47 PM »

Well the CSS won't be Pokemon Center, I was hoping that for the Main Menu.
Yes the name will come in LeviBrush too. I can try making an icon for the pillar CSS o.o
Is that the one that looks like SoCal5?
lolz Im not sure ill check. I use a different fonr though "Ultimate Midnight", when i finish all the names, ill post a link too mediafire here if you guys want it.

I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

xZedkiel
Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #166 on: August 31, 2012, 08:37:35 PM »

lolz Im not sure ill check. I use a different fonr though "Ultimate Midnight", when i finish all the names, ill post a link too mediafire here if you guys want it.
    So I'm guessing you'll do Ultimate Midnight, I'll do Levi Brush. Eventually for the PKMN CSS we should use some Pokemon styled font. Probably one of the in-game fonts.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #167 on: August 31, 2012, 11:27:56 PM »

Hey i haven't been able to get on today, I was at six flags. lol
    I'll pm you zed with the recolors list. Im liking how the CSS is sounding so far too. Typhlosion V1 will be up very soon (Like tonight or tomorrow), I just have to fix the hitboxes on his Side B and hes done. Mammoth is probably gonna put out the next version of Electivire up pretty soon here too.

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #168 on: September 01, 2012, 04:35:34 PM »

Hey i haven't been able to get on today, I was at six flags. lol
    I'll pm you zed with the recolors list. Im liking how the CSS is sounding so far too. Typhlosion V1 will be up very soon (Like tonight or tomorrow), I just have to fix the hitboxes on his Side B and hes done. Mammoth is probably gonna put out the next version of Electivire up pretty soon here too.
    Would you like me to send CSP's for Electivire? I have different ones.
    As for Typhlosion, I'm gonna make a pair of recolors and the CSPs and send them to you so you can include them.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #169 on: September 03, 2012, 01:59:49 AM »

Would you like me to send CSP's for Electivire? I have different ones.
    As for Typhlosion, I'm gonna make a pair of recolors and the CSPs and send them to you so you can include them.

Yeah I'll PM you about it.

"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #170 on: September 04, 2012, 11:46:28 AM »

is meowth going to be using his guitar?

POKE MASTER
    Mega Kitten

Download my stages then U have my permission 2 die

• Awards Stack Smash Team Hot Topic Active Contributor Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #171 on: September 05, 2012, 07:33:29 AM »

You guys could use any if not all of my Pokemon stages if you need stages

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #172 on: September 05, 2012, 08:42:08 AM »

... I wasnt expecting this ever to be finished when I first saw this thread... Thankyou for changing my mind Smiley

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #173 on: September 05, 2012, 01:11:42 PM »

You guys could use any if not all of my Pokemon stages if you need stages
    Remember that time I sent you a PM about a rel for your stages? Well this is why Cheesy your stages are included in my stage pack. The stages are finished, I just need to confirm permission with the other stage makers and have the SSS done.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #174 on: September 05, 2012, 02:20:28 PM »

is meowth going to be using his guitar?
    No were not going to be using him. I just haven't made a new pic for Cubone, and were having some problems with is model because his bones are so strange. But were trying our hardest to get him.

POKE MASTER
    Mega Kitten

Download my stages then U have my permission 2 die

• Awards Stack Smash Team Hot Topic Active Contributor Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #175 on: September 05, 2012, 03:23:19 PM »

Remember that time I sent you a PM about a rel for your stages? Well this is why Cheesy your stages are included in my stage pack. The stages are finished, I just need to confirm permission with the other stage makers and have the SSS done.

WIN! ok you could message Jasonvalle22 for portaits and SSS and recolors. Tell him POKE MASTER directed you to him.That is unless you had someone else in mind.....to do them

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #176 on: September 05, 2012, 03:37:54 PM »

WIN! ok you could message Jasonvalle22 for portaits and SSS and recolors. Tell him POKE MASTER directed you to him.That is unless you had someone else in mind.....to do them

I can do SSPs and SS Icons myself.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #177 on: September 05, 2012, 03:40:01 PM »

typhlosion  feedback
    N-B in the air doesnt work? it was working when i sended you  probably the gotos got changed since you guys changed the n-B codding

Side B this is what i call an OP move it shouldnt need to make the oponent stuck or else you do 2 side B and your oponent is near 50%  to fix this make all the hitboxes move the oponent away from you  so he doesnt get stuck for 20+ damage each time, also when thyplosion already has the mouth closed the fire gfx is still there and the damage still going the attack needs to end sonner.

upB  it has some wierd gfx probably you guys didnt delete the sword glowon the subactions  also up B on the ground does two flips? remenber  link up g ground is a chargable move its needed some action codding change there to work right sitll wird gfx need to delete sword glow.

AAA the last hit doesnt hit or its really hard to hit  since the two first AA make the opoenent far away and thyplosion doesnt have wings to hit the oponent with.

Side tilt some of the side tilt since link has S3S,S3Lw and S3HI doesnt have the moves character flag checked.

Dash attack for some reason most of the times the leg passes through the oponent  and doesnt do damage it looks like the bone is worng and only does damage on the upper body?

Most of this fixes are preety easy and would perfect the moveset preety well i could do some  if you guys want  especialy the up b action code that i know you guys struggle with  the actions.

Great news i found out how to fix typhlosion eyes Tongue they looks so much better and he looks much coller now Tongue, to fix his eyes do this open the pcs,expand the fitlink00 then expand the materials, the expand the ones called eye, click on the newly appeared eye and scroll dont until you see two repeats change them to Clamp so you get two clamps instead of 2 repeats do the some for yellow eyes and eyer just take the repeats and go for the clamps and they eyes will look like they should

So he doesnt have any FS yet? what did you guys had in mind for the fs ? if you need psa help i can help remenber that.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #178 on: September 05, 2012, 04:04:21 PM »

typhlosion  feedback
    N-B in the air doesnt work? it was working when i sended you  probably the gotos got changed since you guys changed the n-B codding

Side B this is what i call an OP move it shouldnt need to make the oponent stuck or else you do 2 side B and your oponent is near 50%  to fix this make all the hitboxes move the oponent away from you  so he doesnt get stuck for 20+ damage each time, also when thyplosion already has the mouth closed the fire gfx is still there and the damage still going the attack needs to end sonner.

upB  it has some wierd gfx probably you guys didnt delete the sword glowon the subactions  also up B on the ground does two flips? remenber  link up g ground is a chargable move its needed some action codding change there to work right sitll wird gfx need to delete sword glow.

AAA the last hit doesnt hit or its really hard to hit  since the two first AA make the opoenent far away and thyplosion doesnt have wings to hit the oponent with.

Side tilt some of the side tilt since link has S3S,S3Lw and S3HI doesnt have the moves character flag checked.

Dash attack for some reason most of the times the leg passes through the oponent  and doesnt do damage it looks like the bone is worng and only does damage on the upper body?

Most of this fixes are preety easy and would perfect the moveset preety well i could do some  if you guys want  especialy the up b action code that i know you guys struggle with  the actions.

Great news i found out how to fix typhlosion eyes Tongue they looks so much better and he looks much coller now Tongue, to fix his eyes do this open the pcs,expand the fitlink00 then expand the materials, the expand the ones called eye, click on the newly appeared eye and scroll dont until you see two repeats change them to Clamp so you get two clamps instead of 2 repeats do the some for yellow eyes and eyer just take the repeats and go for the clamps and they eyes will look like they should

So he doesnt have any FS yet? what did you guys had in mind for the fs ? if you need psa help i can help remenber that.

Yeah that was probably the problem with the NB air. I was planning on making it so you cant charge in the air like Samus's, so when you pressed b it would shoot whatever level was charged, and down at an angle. But I was in kind of a rush to get his V1 out because of how long it was taking. Also, when I got typhlosion back from you the codding on his NB that was altered and somehow stopped working. The hitboxes didnt stop, and some of the graphics continued. So there is some weird codding in there right now that doesnt really make sense to me but its making it work. Lol

And yeah I do agree about his SB being over powered. What I was trying to do was replicate Charizards NB but modified. His can easily damage you to 20+ if positioned right, and it has the ability to stop at any time while trapping you to an extent. Id like it to still have the trap effect, but taking the damage down would be a good idea because pretty much no matter what you get trapped in the whole thing.

You called it right with the up b. I thought link's external gfx for his up b may be able to be used to create a more unique fire effect but it wasn't perfected. Im sure you would have better luck than me.

I changed the hitboxes on the AAA combo and made the last hit on his head, but I suppose i diddnt fix it enough to get caught in all three.

I have a new animation for the Dash attack as well so when we change that I will update his motion.

If you like you can take a look at his glitch fixes but i dont mind doing it myself. Im sure you know better than me. Also the idea i had for his final smash was going to be Eruption. I had in mind something like Entei's or Ho-oh's pokeball graphics around him, with charizards rock graphic really small spiraling through the whole thing. What do you think?

And that is so damn awesome that you figured out how to fix his model because that was bugging me so much. I also appreciate the feedback. I knew there would be a few problems because of how much codding was involved in him.
    « Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 04:22:27 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #179 on: September 05, 2012, 04:28:32 PM »

the FS could work since it would fit him there are some marios psas with that FS Tongue

The diference between charixard n-b and typhlosion side B is charizard n-b weakens with time and loses range and you have to wait some time to be full again while typhlosion is always at 100% this makes it op imagine bowser and charizard flame never weakneed they would just gather epic amounts of damage using the n-B only if you want to make the fixing balancing  then do and send me the file with the stuff you cant fix that need fixing, i could probably make that fs if i find the mario psa that had that working.

Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: