Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 21, 2012, 07:29:28 AM #120 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 07:00:01 PM by Master Gawain
Here is Gardevoirs PSA video: Brawl Hacks: Pokemon Gallade PSA v1

I owe all of you an apology. Due to my trip, my recorder crashing, and overall laziness, i present to you this video of me trying to show off the psa and recolors, ON TRAINING MODE, and it came out not the way i hoped. I swear my next videos will be better. again, sorry guys.

Post Merge: August 21, 2012, 07:00:01 PM

Also you guys, i have decided to use another SD card specifically for pokemon brawl, so i can show off just this stuff (and i dont have to replace stuff alot). If i make the stuff cool enough (like the menu, SSS and CSS) i might post it.


I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

Hey, you may like to know that I just finished beedrill and he looks way better that what I expected I'll post previews later
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on August 21, 2012, 07:58:13 PM
Hey, you may like to know that I just finished beedrill and he looks way better that what I expected I'll post previews later
over who? im kinda curious i know star made one on CF lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is it possible to port the Darkrai over someone useless, like ROB? I really like the Darkrai, but I also really don't want to replace Ganondorf with him.

August 23, 2012, 12:55:10 AM #124 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 12:57:45 AM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: Master Gawain on August 21, 2012, 07:29:28 AM
Here is Gardevoirs PSA video: Brawl Hacks: Pokemon Gallade PSA v1

I owe all of you an apology. Due to my trip, my recorder crashing, and overall laziness, i present to you this video of me trying to show off the psa and recolors, ON TRAINING MODE, and it came out not the way i hoped. I swear my next videos will be better. again, sorry guys.

Post Merge: August 21, 2012, 07:00:01 PM

Also you guys, i have decided to use another SD card specifically for pokemon brawl, so i can show off just this stuff (and i dont have to replace stuff alot). If i make the stuff cool enough (like the menu, SSS and CSS) i might post it.

Dont worry about the timing, just glad to have the vid.
And if you'd like you can totally make menus and stuff, it would be cool to have pokemon themed menus.

Quote from: Flygon on August 21, 2012, 07:58:13 PM
Hey, you may like to know that I just finished beedrill and he looks way better that what I expected I'll post previews later

Sweet, I just learned how to swap models today so we can make space for him anywhere.

Also everyone can expect to eventually see Alakazam, Tyranitar, Torterra, and Cubone to be on the roster.

Quote from: The Serpent King on August 21, 2012, 09:23:08 PM
Is it possible to port the Darkrai over someone useless, like ROB? I really like the Darkrai, but I also really don't want to replace Ganondorf with him.

Im pretty sure it is, but i dont know much about porting. His model can be swapped, but then to get all of his .pac info you would have to transfer it from the original sub routine by sub routine and all that stuff.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"


Quote from: XxTAILSxX on August 23, 2012, 01:09:47 AM
who was cuebone originally over?
Im pretty sure it was Squritle.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"


Quote from: XxTAILSxX on August 23, 2012, 04:25:22 AM
Didnt it have a running glitch

Really?
if it does im pretty sure i can fix it.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on August 23, 2012, 12:55:10 AM
Dont worry about the timing, just glad to have the vid.
And if you'd like you can totally make menus and stuff, it would be cool to have pokemon themed menus.
Lol just let me know when to make the next video, im ready to record today, and after 7 tomorrow night.
As far as menus go, not so much menu creation but character icons, logos, stage preivews, csps, and music replacement stuff i do. 8)


I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

Quote from: Master Gawain on August 23, 2012, 07:04:41 PM
Lol just let me know when to make the next video, im ready to record today, and after 7 tomorrow night.
As far as menus go, not so much menu creation but character icons, logos, stage preivews, csps, and music replacement stuff i do. 8)

Alright cool, Typhlosion may be done tonight or tomorrow night so i'll let you know.
But do whatever you feel like doing menu wise and send it to me whenever you want and i'll check it out and we'll decide whats going into the final download file (reguardless of how far away that is haha) But i may ask you in the future about some music replacement though, do you also know how to do character sound replacement?


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Well, I already have a stage pack and music to go with every stage if that helps. I've replaced every stage except for Smashville but that's getting done when I get my laptop back. A pokemon based menu would be cool :D something Pokemon Center feeling I guess? lol or the Pokemon PC? I was actually trying to get a CSS and SSS working but I need help to make the background scroll diagonally and repeat.

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 24, 2012, 04:05:39 AM
Well, I already have a stage pack and music to go with every stage if that helps. I've replaced every stage except for Smashville but that's getting done when I get my laptop back. A pokemon based menu would be cool :D something Pokemon Center feeling I guess? lol or the Pokemon PC? I was actually trying to get a CSS and SSS working but I need help to make the background scroll diagonally and repeat.

Awesome can you send me a link to the stages? I have a few right now but they dont have sss pics and its really unorganized. But maybe Gawain can help with the scrolling background, I've never looked at editing that yet so i would be no help. A PC would be badass for the css though.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I was thinking the main menu as the PC and then I was gonna have the background of the CSS as a diagonally scrolling thing with the type symbols, a custom background I'm making using the original TCG stuff. The SSS was going to be a rotating blue gray Pokeball symbol kind of thing, but I need to finish the stage names and the SSP's before I send them to you. Also, I only really put one song per stage.

August 24, 2012, 06:50:22 PM #134 Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 06:58:38 PM by Master Gawain
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 24, 2012, 04:05:39 AM
Well, I already have a stage pack and music to go with every stage if that helps. I've replaced every stage except for Smashville but that's getting done when I get my laptop back. A pokemon based menu would be cool :D something Pokemon Center feeling I guess? lol or the Pokemon PC? I was actually trying to get a CSS and SSS working but I need help to make the background scroll diagonally and repeat.
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 24, 2012, 05:50:11 PM
I was thinking the main menu as the PC and then I was gonna have the background of the CSS as a diagonally scrolling thing with the type symbols, a custom background I'm making using the original TCG stuff. The SSS was going to be a rotating blue gray Pokeball symbol kind of thing, but I need to finish the stage names and the SSP's before I send them to you. Also, I only really put one song per stage.
Ill See what i can do :p Im free all day staurday, so i can help with all that good stuff. Maybe we can get a IM going (or something like that) and post what we have and or are working on. But ill write back later tonight, around 7-8, and ill start working on a scrolling CSS then. till later then :angel:

Post Merge: August 24, 2012, 06:58:37 PM

Also i was thinking instead of the normal hand on the css it can be poimted like the Move Pokemon hand from the games, and the Icons could maybe be sprites... MAYBE.


I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!