Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 329292 times)
XxTailsxX
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #195 on: September 07, 2012, 02:50:35 PM »

it is tire shaped
    dont mind the texture i just applied a random one so it would be better to see than gray and i cannot texture for my life so if any one could texture the sphere for me that would be great
    « Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 05:51:16 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #196 on: September 07, 2012, 04:13:54 PM »

it is tire shaped
    dont mind the texture i just applied a random one so it would be better to see than gray and i cannot texture for my life so if any one could texture the sphere for me that would be great

That shapes nearly perfect bro, thanks! Cheesy The texture is fine for now, all that matters is if Rev decides what he's gonna do with it. Hopefully he does use it as a Side B. x.x If not, he should still use it for the FS start up attack.
    « Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 05:51:05 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #197 on: September 07, 2012, 05:26:41 PM »

thanks should i make any more changes and do i add the meteor dash gfx seperate or together and are there any psa plans for beedrill over metaknight?

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #198 on: September 07, 2012, 09:55:14 PM »

thanks should i make any more changes and do i add the meteor dash gfx seperate or together and are there any psa plans for beedrill over metaknight?
    PSA plans are up to Rev and ShinyMammoth, There might be but idk. I think the effect should be separate.

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #199 on: September 08, 2012, 08:41:55 AM »

Ok

everything not red i believe will be transparent unless u actually want that as part of the model it can be some sort of flame surrounding the wheel i guess -edit- i textured the transparent part orange and it looked epic

« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 05:50:51 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

twinArmageddons
    Intermediate Kitten

Mage of Space

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #200 on: September 10, 2012, 05:02:41 PM »

I have an idea Smiley

Garchomp V4 over Yoshi and Zekrom when it's finished could be over Pikachu (I know it's a stupid idea)

Zekrom:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28772&Moderated=All&facebook=true
    (Not done)
    Garchomp:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11854
    (Currently over Pikachu)

I hope I helped (probably not). owo

The cow goes moo
    The pig goes oink
    The dog goes woof
    The cat goes meow
    The fish goes glub
    The human goes food

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #201 on: September 10, 2012, 05:20:44 PM »

I have an idea Smiley

Garchomp V4 over Yoshi and Zekrom when it's finished could be over Pikachu (I know it's a stupid idea)

Zekrom:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28772&Moderated=All&facebook=true
    (Not done)
    Garchomp:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11854
    (Currently over Pikachu)

I hope I helped (probably not). owo

the porpose is to turn all brawl char into pokemon it isnt replacing the existing pokes and zekron has no attacks cant move what does he do? he just stays there doing t stances amd wait animations?

about garchomp i remenber he had some several glitches in the past since these two models arent rigged to brawl skeletons they cant use brawl animations wich is sad since no one is gonna make 300+ animations for a psa

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #202 on: September 11, 2012, 02:32:31 PM »

the porpose is to turn all brawl char into pokemon it isnt replacing the existing pokes and zekron has no attacks cant move what does he do? he just stays there doing t stances amd wait animations?

about garchomp i remenber he had some several glitches in the past since these two models arent rigged to brawl skeletons they cant use brawl animations wich is sad since no one is gonna make 300+ animations for a psa

I agree, plus Torterra is in line to be over Yoshi. We need more grass pokemon anyway.

Post Merge: September 11, 2012, 02:34:13 PM
    Ok

Post Merge: September 09, 2012, 01:04:26 PM
    everything not red i believe will be transparent unless u actually want that as part of the model it can be some sort of flame surrounding the wheel i guess -edit- i textured the transparent part orange and it looked epic

I love the graphics too. I cant wait to see them when they're done. Great work so far.
    « Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 05:50:29 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #203 on: September 11, 2012, 03:16:46 PM »

thanks and should typhlosions sphere be like actually typhlosion in a sphere (blue sphere) or should it be flames? either way someone needs to texture it cuz idk how if u wanted to have each recolor have its own individual colored sphere and i tried and cant texture the flames and can u possibly make flame wheel down or side special? and can i join this project?

twinArmageddons
    Intermediate Kitten

Mage of Space

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #204 on: September 11, 2012, 06:55:59 PM »

I'm currently making animations for Zekrom so he can actually fight. I said he isn't finished yet. When I finish, Zekrom will really be able to battle. He doesn't just stand doing T stances. :/

The cow goes moo
    The pig goes oink
    The dog goes woof
    The cat goes meow
    The fish goes glub
    The human goes food

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #205 on: September 12, 2012, 02:31:20 PM »

hiw is kyogre being animated?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #206 on: September 12, 2012, 02:38:15 PM »

hiw is kyogre being animated?
    cant it even be animatable? i dont think stawafle made it animatable is all stuck on 2 or 3 bones i think

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #207 on: September 12, 2012, 03:04:19 PM »

Would you like a rigged Kyogree?
    I can rig this in just seconds, unless you want to use sarwaffle's because of the hd textures

I can make kyogre over samus with rigged hip, waist, bust and arms so you all have to do is just rotate him 90 degrees or simply rigged into chest with rigged arms or even simplier, just all rigged into the helmet like the vertex

Not trying to kill starwaffles vertex, is just that I think his head is somehow... differet

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #208 on: September 13, 2012, 03:09:07 AM »

should typhlosions sphere be like actually typhlosion in a sphere (blue sphere) or should it be flames? either way someone needs to texture it cuz idk how if u wanted to have each recolor have its own individual colored sphere and i tried and cant texture the flames and can u possibly make flame wheel down or side special?
    Typhlosion Should be balled up in a sphere coated in flames with the graphic you created spinning around him. I don't think he needs individual flame colors per texture. We've been tossing it around lately and We think it would fit well as his side B. Probably have a kinda slow startup, similar to sonic's neutral B. We'll also use the flame wheel for the FS Nothing really seems more fitting.

And as far as joining goes Tails, We would like to see how this Graphic turns out before we commit but we are interested in what you can do. Also I've been looking everywhere for information on how to import models, if there is anyone who is just awesome and would like to help me figure it out (or just do it) it would greatly benefit us. There are a few other pokemon we would like to see in our final product, and some of the pokemon we are using need better models.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #209 on: September 13, 2012, 04:53:34 AM »

flygon samus has a mere 7kbs of filesizee to psa so im not sure if anyone could make  a kyogra psa under it samus and zss are preety bad on the filesizes :S

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: