Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 27, 2012, 11:36:37 PM
would anyone happen to have a dropbox account? cuz i'd appreciate it if someone would upload groudon to dropbox >_<

I have DropBox Mareeo 64

December 28, 2012, 12:59:17 AM #511 Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 01:00:19 AM by Mareeo 64
Quote from: Ratchet99 on December 27, 2012, 11:50:30 PM
I have DropBox Mareeo 64
could you upload the new Groudon for me?

EDIT: 999th post! :happy:

December 28, 2012, 01:11:58 AM #512 Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 01:15:20 AM by Ratchet99
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 28, 2012, 12:59:17 AM
could you upload the new Groudon for me?

EDIT: 999th post! :happy:

Sure :)

Do you guys have an opening movie yet? If not I might be able to make 1 soon. It depends on if this idea of mine works the way I hope or not tho.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Naw we don't have an opening movie yet. If your idea works show it to me and we'll see.

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on December 28, 2012, 02:27:06 AM
Naw we don't have an opening movie yet. If your idea works show it to me and we'll see.

Cool! I'll be trying it tomorrow but I've put up a thread. Link is in my sig.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I knew groudon would be a hit, great moveset Carnage.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I saw that Groudon was released...

Is there a video so that someone who is currently Brawl challenged...could see him in action?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

There totally will be a video for him pretty soon.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

when someone can record him yes since i cant  i could barely take pictures since my wii doesnt allow me lol i took them with my phone xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Ratchet99 on December 28, 2012, 11:56:55 AM
Carnage are you a PAL/NTSC user?
right now both i have a pal original ssb disc  and a ntsc iso to both up with usbloader gx

Just some ideas if we ever get down to do a roster of legendary pokemon psas only i tough on this

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

just some ideas







Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 28, 2012, 06:26:02 PM
right now both i have a pal original ssb disc  and a ntsc iso to both up with usbloader gx

Just some ideas if we ever get down to do a roster of legendary pokemon psas only i tough on this

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

just some ideas









This looks pretty good to me, I would say that mew needs a new model with a better rig, the one thats out is kind of stiff, and it would be hard to make the animations for him. But i like the epic, and it looks like everyone who should be there is. Ivysaur and Charizard are great bases for the 4 legged and flying pokemon (Ivysaur being the only person who would really work) But i can safely say this will probably be the exact roster that is released with Legendary Pokemon Brawl.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: Carnage on December 28, 2012, 06:26:02 PM
right now both i have a pal original ssb disc  and a ntsc iso to both up with usbloader gx

Just some ideas if we ever get down to do a roster of legendary pokemon psas only i tough on this

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

just some ideas









zapdos has a model on charizard in flygons thread and there are no 3d models of genesect meloeta or kyrum until the release of mystery dungeon 3ds

Yeah i remember seeing zapdos on Flygon's thread, it looks awesome.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"