Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ah. K. Gonna assume it's about 10% done. Man thats a while. Been following this since Halloween I think. :O
Still. It's good to know that you guys are going slowly but steadyly so there won't be any huge problems after it's released for the 1st time. Can't wait for Blaziken cuz he is my (current) favorite final evolution Starter. :af:
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicWolf on February 20, 2013, 09:32:57 AM
Ah. K. Gonna assume it's about 10% done. Man thats a while. Been following this since Halloween I think. :O
Still. It's good to know that you guys are going slowly but steadyly so there won't be any huge problems after it's released for the 1st time. Can't wait for Blaziken cuz he is my (current) favorite final evolution Starter. :af:

Yeah I know its been a while, but were getting more experienced with every PSA that we work on, and im assuming once we fluently learn to do everything we will be putting out PSAs much faster, and hopefully when its time to put out the first pack there wont be any problems at all, but when does that ever happen. lol

Blaziken is getting so close, were working on the codding for his side-B, and its graphics, then hes ready for testing, then he will be released.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I'll test him if he's over a character I haven't replaced like Falcon. Sorry just REALLY excited to use a good Blaziken in Brawl.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicWolf on February 20, 2013, 11:51:30 PM
I'll test him if he's over a character I haven't replaced like Falcon. Sorry just REALLY excited to use a good Blaziken in Brawl.
Blaze replaces Falcon. Perfect match in my opinion

I'll volenteir for testing on Riivolution VBrawl! Falcon is fine but Blaziken is better.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome.
And Blaze is staying on Falcon.
Still no progress on his side B either. All we have so far is we turned his punch graphic blue, and were working on the hex for the other external graphic.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

:yay: Hmm.. Why Blue? Isn't he a Fire type? Meaning Red? What is the move gonna be?
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicWolf on February 22, 2013, 10:04:37 PM
:yay: Hmm.. Why Blue? Isn't he a Fire type? Meaning Red? What is the move gonna be?

brave bird. in the anime the user gained a blue graphic

Hm... That works for me! I don't think I saw that episode so I was a bit confused.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 23, 2013, 03:51:47 AM #579 Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 03:53:28 AM by RevenantGenesis
Indeed



Were still working on its codding though, and its being a real pain. So in my off time I have been working on animations for Kabutops as well, and hes looking great. Going for a double Side Smash, a Side A combo, and a B combo.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Nice! Also why not do an aura effect for now? It does look like Blue Fire & till the coding is done it should do fine in my opinion. Just an idea.

Also I think that picture reminds me of an episode... It's the Ash vs Paul one where Staravia evolves into Starapter right?
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If we cant get the graphic working before the codding of the attack is finished, thats probably what we'll do.
And i think that is Starapter in the picture but im not sure cause i haven't watched the anime in years. The attack will be based on the graphic in the game, which looks pretty much the same from what i can tell.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

That works for me. What attacks do you have at the moment? Just wondering the current progress with Blaze. Also how strong do you plan to make him? Like in Sapphire/Ruby? If so that would be strong but balenced
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicWolf on February 25, 2013, 04:03:15 AM
That works for me. What attacks do you have at the moment? Just wondering the current progress with Blaze. Also how strong do you plan to make him? Like in Sapphire/Ruby? If so that would be strong but balenced

Sapphire and ruby? how does the game's blaziken relate to brawls blaziken if you can teach him any moves in that game?

I mean... According to the D&P Walkthru:

Blaziken:
Height: 6'03"
Weight: 114.6 lbs
HP: 2
Attack: 4
Defense: 2
Special Attack: 4
Special Defense: 2
Speed: 3

The HP, Attack, Defense, S. Attack, S. Defence & Speed numbers are how quick that stat grows outta 5. Meaning Blaziken's defence should be a tad lower than average, his attack power should be a tad higher than average, & his speed should be average if it is gonna be like in the games.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.