Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Thats a sonic hack ported to DK... Not the same.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Then its beyond my understanding o.o
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

ppl shadow over dk has no rel , before rels ppl would just rename the plain sonic.pac and try it over other chars to see which had less glitches/freezes, fitsonic.pac works if renamed to fitdonkey.pac but sonic loses the ability to double jump and floating points and articles , thats why mario dk made a fake jump to cover why fitsonic.pac renamed to dk didnt work, this was all before the rels ppl.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Anymore updates? The testers are getting kinda impatient because they really want to test :p

Alright, so we ( I.. ) kind of took a break for a while. Life took over as well as probably the coolest thing I've found to date. I say I because well, I do the coding and since I haven't been able to do it much recently its progress has came to a screeching hault. I'm thinking about handing some of the simpler coding over to someone else so if anyone is interested I'll send you a list and we can get started.

Btw Carnage, I am having some issues I could use some help with if you're ever around to and willing to lend me some of your knowledge. >>;;

Regardless as of tonight I'm putting a hard charge into getting Electivire caught up with blaziken and typhlosion, who are pretty much done. I'm hoping to have everything Ironed out with functionality sometime midweek. That is of course unless Electivire decides to be completely useless again.. Once thats finished I'll polish everyone out and hand them away to testers.

i kinda stopped brawl hacking, i just post here and there but i dont think i will be brawl hacking until ssb4 is near release.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 23, 2013, 08:18:46 AM #624 Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 08:24:08 AM by RevenantGenesis
Aww sucks to hear that your quitting for a while carnage, but i guess we'll see you in SSB4. There goes another brawl hacking veteran lol.
Anyway i just wanted to pop in with another quick update. After a bunch of testing Ive fixed Torterra's problem with not being able to be thrown, along with Flygon and the newly added Haxorus, so they will probably be seeing a bunch of results. Im pretty sure i'll be able to fix Kabutops and he is almost done aside from that so he'll be coming out soon.
Kabutops's issue is a little different than the others, but im pretty sure the same method i used on the others will still work.

The new for of mewtwo will also be used as a second guest to mewtwo (the first being armored mewtwo) and were gonna do some aesthetic updates to the psa because were using the one over marth, and its graphically its setup as the Melee mewtwo.
Sorry for the lack of updates lately too guys, ill try to keep the page more updated. Also, Zoroark is gonna be sick, so be expecting him soon too.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Well looks like its update central for you folks. Electivire is coming along rather slowly but he's getting there. Switched some moves around to deal with his stupid floats. Hes Side-b has been switched to a close range double hitting club fist (His neutral B for those of you keeping up on the OP Updates.) 

I refuse to give up on his Up-B Giant leap slam. Currently I have it functioning almost perfectly in the air. He just won't leave the ground if I do it on the ground. No clue why yet but I will figure out a way to force it.

Once his up-b is functioning properly its on to timers hitboxes and some aesthetic repairs. Really hoping to have him finished by the end of the week but don't hold too much on that. Turns out donkey likes to throw stupid issues at me every time I try to change something.

BTW I have had a small issue occur where he gets stuck in an animation similar to T stancing if he picks up a heavy item. why? I don't know yet. Fear not, as I will have that fixed once he is at a point where all his moves are working properly.

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on April 23, 2013, 08:30:59 PM
Well looks like its update central for you folks. Electivire is coming along rather slowly but he's getting there. Switched some moves around to deal with his stupid floats. Hes Side-b has been switched to a close range double hitting club fist (His neutral B for those of you keeping up on the OP Updates.) 

I refuse to give up on his Up-B Giant leap slam. Currently I have it functioning almost perfectly in the air. He just won't leave the ground if I do it on the ground. No clue why yet but I will figure out a way to force it.

Once his up-b is functioning properly its on to timers hitboxes and some aesthetic repairs. Really hoping to have him finished by the end of the week but don't hold too much on that. Turns out donkey likes to throw stupid issues at me every time I try to change something.

BTW I have had a small issue occur where he gets stuck in an animation similar to T stancing if he picks up a heavy item. why? I don't know yet. Fear not, as I will have that fixed once he is at a point where all his moves are working properly.
dk is the only char that has tons of heavy objects animations since he can move with them maybe some got messed up.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 23, 2013, 09:02:41 PM
dk is the only char that has tons of heavy objects animations since he can move with them maybe some got messed up.

That's very possible. I haven't actually gotten to a point to diagnose it. Purely because it's such an unimportant issue compared to his up-b not leaving the ground. I will definitely start in his motion though when I do go to diagnose it. Thanks Carnage!

wooh double post time! Last night we sent out electivire for functionality testing, Blaziken and typhlosion will be there shortly, hopefully sometime tonight.

Anybody interested in testing any of those three send me a pm so I can remember and I'll send em when I can.

electivire is going to go through one more round of testing once I balance him, the other two idk if they will have 1 or 2. depends on where i get with them tonight.

But with that said, All of you who have been so wonderfully patient waiting for these hacks. They are so very close to being finished.

May 05, 2013, 06:35:45 AM #629 Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 06:38:38 AM by RevenantGenesis
Hey just poppin in to say that we're just ironing out the last details needed to release Blaziken, Electivire, and Typhlosion. All three of them should be released by Friday. Gad! Sorry for the wait guys. Im also gonna update the new pokemon profiles with details and movesets really soon.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"