Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
Nice animation. I may have asked before. But will Olimar get a cinematic final smash as well?
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 30, 2012, 03:41:14 AM #391 Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 03:44:02 AM by A Bloody Canadian
I'll do it for all characters if I can...

Sonic is FINALLY DONE!!! WOOT! Poll is open!

Voted Bowser.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Voted Pokemon Trainer. :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I like how the only posts now are just who voted who... lol no...

Nope 10 people havent posted, just the half >_>

Btw, glad your back to Cinematic FS! :D

Voted Bowser

I know I'm late, but I'm sorta wishing that Ganon's cinematic FS had Beast Ganon charge straight into the camera, which would then move to the side just in time to avoid clipping and watch him run down his opponent.

That said, Sonic's cinematic FS is awesome.

My vote goes to Meta Knight.

"Behold! *throws cape* *slashes* FOOL! *performs the "Victory... is my destiny." pose* Know my power is without rival!" (The last line could possibly be done by pasting together his "Know my power!" line with his unused "Now, my power is without rival!" line, just start the "Know..." and then stop that phrase and start the one for "...my power is without rival!")

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on November 30, 2012, 10:54:58 PM
I know I'm late, but I'm sorta wishing that Ganon's cinematic FS had Beast Ganon charge straight into the camera, which would then move to the side just in time to avoid clipping and watch him run down his opponent.

That said, Sonic's cinematic FS is awesome.

My vote goes to Meta Knight.

"Behold! *throws cape* *slashes* FOOL! *performs the "Victory... is my destiny." pose* Know my power is without rival!" (The last line could possibly be done by pasting together his "Know my power!" line with his unused "Now, my power is without rival!" line, just start the "Know..." and then stop that phrase and start the one for "...my power is without rival!")

Problem, That unused quote you mentioned isn't even heard in the Sound Test despite it being in the ISO.

I think Bowser has a lot of votes because your Sonic transformation FS was so good-looking. Seriously, nice job.
Now available in blue.

If you do Bowser.  I think the camera should pan to a frog's eye view, then switch to above his head while spiraling into the air before panning back to the normal view.

EDIT: To expand on the previous idea:

It pans to a frog's eye view of Bowser as he laughs with his arms crossed. Then the transformation begins and it pulls away as he grows, before he finally appears as Giga Bowser and roars out before going back to the normal view.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

The people have spoken, and Bowser will be next in the lineup. I must also apologize but my internet is really slow right now, and it will be like that for a few days... (I waited for about 30 Minutes just so I can edit the OP...) So I won't be able to read your ideas until this is over...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on December 01, 2012, 01:56:57 AM
Problem, That unused quote you mentioned isn't even heard in the Sound Test despite it being in the ISO.
Hehehe... Funny thing about that. I discovered the line of coding for that line awhile back on accident, that Dark Samus PSA when used while fighting Meta Knight used that quote for one move... I looked in PSA, and found the value.

00000361
I used this in my Blood Red Slash Effects in the vault. As an alternate victory quote he can randomly say.

Great Job on Sonic, it looks amazing and definately gonna add it once i fix the freezing problem i'm having on him right now. :p lol.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Well that was shorter than expected... My internet is back at full speed... for now... I can read your ideas now. RAIN THEM ALL OVER ME!