Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
October 01, 2012, 11:15:29 PM #360 Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 11:16:46 PM by Anonymous
Quote from: Mr.Jackpot on September 30, 2012, 07:32:10 PM
How do you port these Final Smashes over to non-vBrawl PSA's? They all use FitX.pac and FitXMotion.pac's instead of FitXFinal.pac's so it's impossible to have these without replacing whatever moveset you're using.
Just to make something clear, it isn't an instead of situation, as the fit[Character]Final.pac is for final smash - locked graphics and articles. nothing more. he has no choice but to put it in the moveset file.

now, on another note, I found out why Sonic's emerald doesn't follow him, but I'm sure you've figured this stuff out already :)

No... why would anyone have figured it out already? I stopped working on it when you took over, and Canadian's been making Peach's FS...
So, what's the problem?
Now available in blue.

Did you guys stopt to think that Sonic's FS is already somewhat cinematic?
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

^ actually you could make a like better view of the final smash since sonic's is sometimes impossible to control, but I can't say it would be easy though even though it sounds pretty simple.
[/url]

I'll most likely just change the beginning part of the Final Smash. Not sure about the end though...

amazing video share some more i love those fights
I love reading comics playgames

Damn sonic I mean like his final smash would be hard to make cinematic....
[/url]

How to make Peach's Cinematic:

Fun with camera angles.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: Azure_Shadow on October 02, 2012, 06:09:07 AM
So, what's the problem?
Well, my current thought on it is that it is because it has been touched by brawlbox, since when sora was redone all through PSA, and I simply replaced the eff.pac with the very same one in the brawlbox edited moveset, the external GFX magically started following him correctly, so I assume that sonic will obey the same rules.

brawlbox does mess up some gfx as i've read so that could be possible

October 08, 2012, 07:09:42 AM #371 Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 02:30:07 PM by A Bloody Canadian
So I finally finished Peach. Download is up now.


Peach is great my little sister would love this
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

This actually looks legit. i like it alot. this makes it seem more cinematic and more elegant than just floating in the air.

thank you =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating