Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link

Seriously?

I don't understand what this that is supposed to mean.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


Do one for super saiyan Mario with his fire tornado final smash
Animals are falling from the sky; so the wolf will rein!.

If that's a PSA, please read the 1st page...

Could you do a cinematic final smash for pokemon coming out the pokeball? Could you do one for these models; rayquaza, entei, jirachi, dialga, palkia, giratina, reshiram, zekrom, and kyurem,
Animals are falling from the sky; so the wolf will rein!.

Quote from: wolfr3in15 on October 18, 2012, 11:25:18 PMCould you do a cinematic final smash for pokemon coming out the pokeball? Could you do one for these models; rayquaza, entei, jirachi, dialga, palkia, giratina, reshiram, zekrom, and kyurem,
You really don't read the OP, huh....?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: wolfr3in15 on October 18, 2012, 11:25:18 PM
Could you do a cinematic final smash for pokemon coming out the pokeball? Could you do one for these models; rayquaza, entei, jirachi, dialga, palkia, giratina, reshiram, zekrom, and kyurem,
And, the pokemon from the pokeball don't have a Final Smash  :>.>palm:....

Quote from: GanonZack on October 20, 2012, 05:19:44 AM
And, the pokemon from the pokeball don't have a Final Smash  :>.>palm:....

unless u call their attack a final smash, even though it isnt one. . .

Tell me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we can modify Pokeballs and Stage Hazards... not yet at least...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on October 22, 2012, 05:06:44 AM
Tell me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we can modify Pokeballs and Stage Hazards... not yet at least...
i dont think we can not sure though


So I finally made some progress on Sonic's... although at this point, I think it's novelty has worn off... But to those of you still following, here's a little preview.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow this is pretty good. Are you gonna slow the animation down to give it a feel of a somewhat long absorbtion of the Chaos Emeralds?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

November 29, 2012, 05:39:33 AM #389 Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 06:46:20 AM by A Bloody Canadian
Not slow, extend would be a more proper word.

Post Merge: November 29, 2012, 06:46:20 AM

I need to ask, but what is the GFX id used for Sonic's External GFX cause I can't seem to find it...