Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
Quote from: CascadeHope on August 18, 2012, 10:31:25 PM
Can you elaborate on what exactly you mean?

well I don't know the contents of the common.pac But maybe you should do the same thing you did with the FitMotionEtc.pac with the FitCharacter.pac

Quote from: CascadeHope on August 18, 2012, 07:50:11 PM
Currently, I have the files in question set up as follows:

root/brawlmods/custom2/Fighter/Zelda
- FitZelda.pac
- FitZelda[01-04].pac & .pcs
- FitZeldaFinal.pac
- FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac

root/brawlmods/custom2/System
- common.pac
- common3.pac
- ef_common.pac

In the common.pac, I have opened it with brawlbox , right clicked the FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac, and replaced it with the same one that is inside  the Zelda folder.

Still doing the same thing...
Is my common.pac in the wrong folder?
Nope, it's in it's proper location

Rename your common files and add "_en" after the name and before the .pac
So they'd be "common_en.pac" and "common3_en.pac"

EDIT:
Quote from: Blase005 on August 18, 2012, 10:18:31 PM
Hey I had a small idea for Captain Falcon's Cinematic Final Smash (if you take ideas that is. Otherwise that's fine)

Do you think that it would be possible to make it sorta based on this scene?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

I'm not expecting a perfect recreation though if you like my idea. Just something based on that.

Side note: Can't wait for when you do Sonic and Pokémon Trainer in the future.
She is not remaking the final smashes... Just adding camera effects to them.

Plus, Captain Falcon already has his Final Smash a cinematic...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 18, 2012, 10:55:52 PM
She is not remaking the final smashes... Just adding camera effects to them.

Plus, Captain Falcon already has his Final Smash a cinematic...

She... lol Do you really think I'm a girl? lol


Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 18, 2012, 11:31:45 PM
knew that was coming lol

I wonder how many think I'm a girl... Maybe I'll post an Off-Topic post about it... (most likely not... lol)

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on August 18, 2012, 11:44:45 PM
I wonder how many think I'm a girl... Maybe I'll post an Off-Topic post about it... (most likely not... lol)
It's obviously because of your picture... I mean, any idiot can tell that that's a woman's hand and not a man's... I mean... Some people are so stupid these days
/sarcasm

Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 18, 2012, 11:57:18 PM
It's obviously because of your picture... I mean, any idiot can tell that that's a woman's hand and not a man's... I mean... Some people are so stupid these days

It's actually a teacher that stabbed himself... which is a guy...

i thought you were a girl because your profile picture when you released the first final smash had a little girl
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on August 19, 2012, 12:07:45 AM
It's actually a teacher that stabbed himself... which is a guy...
... I was being sarcastic(I think I'll edit it to make it more obvious now)

Quote from: AnImAiNe on August 19, 2012, 12:30:23 AM
i thought you were a girl because your profile picture when you released the first final smash had a little girl

That little girl is an original character of mine... one of my favorites.

Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 19, 2012, 12:33:45 AM
... I was being sarcastic(I think I'll edit it to make it more obvious now)

lol. So that's the case.

so then who are you working on since it's not Sonic anymore?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.



Lucario's Final Smash....
The music is so funny  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My apologies... and yeah, it was probably your original avatar.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread