Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
I have nothing really planned... I could do the same thing that I did for Peach, but I want ideas for this...

The only idea I could give you is to make Luigi doing this before the FS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DEroW5mRH5g#t=88s

1:28 to 1:30 (without the success SFX, of course)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


I forgot what taunt it was :srs:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

just going to request a P:M cinematic final smash for lucario when you have the time. if you don't have time, then maybe you could tell me how to edit the files to only have the final smash changed. :3
you can take your time, though.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM
DO NOT ASK FOR PSAs. I'LL BE OPEN FOR REQUESTS AFTER FINISHING THE NORMAL CHARACTERS! NOW SHUT UP! I'VE ANSWERED THIS TOO MANY TIMEZZZ!!! Be patient...

How do people still miss this?

hye ken u meak a shadow one?

jk. i cant wait untill these are all done, then i can have one for every character.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Though I'm currently blank on ideas for Luigi right now...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on April 24, 2013, 12:48:25 AM
Though I'm currently blank on ideas for Luigi right now...
ok, so, i have an idea. he does the taunt where he goes into different poses (down taunt i think) and has different camera views. then the last one he holds it and the camera zooms in, then he does the down-b spin animation, and goes into teh final smash.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just do fancy camera angles as he dances, like with Peach's.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

I'll do that... but not now cause I'm busy with other things...

Doesn't he already have a fancy camera angle when he dances? (Doesn't play with final smashes) Luigi's is kinda already cinematic IMO... kinda a bad one to make a cine-FS for.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 25, 2013, 10:41:50 AM
Doesn't he already have a fancy camera angle when he dances? (Doesn't play with final smashes) Luigi's is kinda already cinematic IMO... kinda a bad one to make a cine-FS for.

He just got a little zoom, then it comes back to normal camera...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

For Luigi's Final Smash:
can u remove dat annoying tune that pops out when he does his FS?
Also can u edit the animations so that he does this just before the freeze effect:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



thank you and luv u(no homo)

April 26, 2013, 01:17:30 AM #494 Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 03:44:13 AM by A Bloody Canadian
I don't think I can remove that tune... nor do I intend to...