Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link

July 31, 2012, 08:16:00 PM #76 Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 08:17:29 PM by Azure_Shadow
Quote from: Kuro Neko XIII on July 31, 2012, 07:24:16 PMGood luck with that. And your requests made them to the poll.
Wait, what?
...NOOOOO! ... I already voted for Zelda and I can't change my vote... :(
Ah well; better that they're added than not :)

Edit: I'd vote for Lucario which means he'd have more than zelda now  ;D
Now available in blue.

Ike looks nice man, but still, my favorite is Link by far.

Voted for Zelda.

Can't wait to see what you got up your sleeve with her..

mario should have this too
cuz of his Fire kamehameha
i think that will be more epic then just a transfrom(wario/sonic)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I sense the topic is about to be flooded...
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 31, 2012, 08:18:27 PMVoted for Zelda.
\0
     ^    |
/0
Prepare to die. Jk.
Now available in blue.

July 31, 2012, 08:29:24 PM #80 Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 08:31:05 PM by Anonymous
Too good for words, man. watched all three of them, and you did an awesome job! wait, I just did discribe it with words... I guess not good enough, though

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on July 31, 2012, 08:25:19 PM
I sense the topic is about to be flooded...
*prepares for flashflood.*
Voted for wario.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on July 31, 2012, 08:25:19 PM
I sense the topic is about to be flooded...\0
     ^    |
/0
Prepare to die. Jk.

The topic was already flooded with requests yesterday.

Nice work with the final smashes. Really like what you've done so far.

And good luck with all dem requests....


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm really loving these cinematic Final Smashes; it adds that extra "oomph" that most of them seem to be lacking.

Normally, I would vote for Sonic (since I main him quite a bit), but I voted Peach because I'm interested in seeing what you might be able to do with her FS (I'm too stupid to try anything myself... yet). I say "might" because... well... Peach's FS isn't exactly as action-y as most of the other FSes in the game, and I don't think it really lends itself all that well to a cinematic makeover (she just dances and summons a bunch of peaches. I'd hardly call that much to work with). That said, I figure it'd be a good challenge for someone who has far more experience at these things than I do (like I said: I'm stupid when it comes to animations and such).
That guy who posted a few times and then ran away.

Quote from: FailureBiWinning on July 31, 2012, 09:27:29 PM
I'm really loving these cinematic Final Smashes; it adds that extra "oomph" that most of them seem to be lacking.

Normally, I would vote for Sonic (since I main him quite a bit), but I voted Peach because I'm interested in seeing what you might be able to do with her FS (I'm too stupid to try anything myself... yet). I say "might" because... well... Peach's FS isn't exactly as action-y as most of the other FSes in the game, and I don't think it really lends itself all that well to a cinematic makeover (she just dances and summons a bunch of peaches. I'd hardly call that much to work with). That said, I figure it'd be a good challenge for someone who has far more experience at these things than I do (like I said: I'm stupid when it comes to animations and such).

Actually, these animations have been ported from their victory taunts. If you look at the PSAs I've worked on, my animations are like... idk but it's not in a professional level.


Quote from: ThatAintFalco on August 01, 2012, 12:33:09 AM
y cant it be just in the final.pac?

The camera shots are done in PSA. Can't open a final.pac in PSA can you?

Quote from: Kuro Neko XIII on August 01, 2012, 12:50:30 AM
The camera shots are done in PSA. Can't open a final.pac in PSA can you?
no PSA would crash, and the final.pac just contains FS locked graphics and articles.

Quote from: Kuro Neko XIII on July 31, 2012, 08:33:40 PMThe topic was already flooded with requests yesterday.
So my intuition is a bit late. That doesn't make it wrong, does it?  r)

Yeah!! Sonic is tied with Zelda and Lucario's in the lead!
Happy.  :angel:
Now available in blue.

Ike's final smash is amazing!! I'm excited to see how all these turn out. Lucario, Peach, and Sonic have quite a lot of votes, and although I'm looking forward to Sonic's, I wish there was for love for Ness  :P