Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
I suggested to have the camera birds-eye but have it behind Lucario, then the players could at see that they're moving.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Kuro Neko XIII on August 02, 2012, 05:27:35 AM
KH3D Has eaten up my time... I haven't even worked on Lucario AT ALL Today... Goodbye 1 Per Day Streak... Oh well. I'll work on it tomorrow, and that I will make sure of.

I could actually do something like that, however, he dashes so fast, it's not even maybe half a second. So I don't think it's worth having to do it.
What dash? Im talking about the camera during the sword slash sequence....i cant ever remember seeing Link do a 'dash' animation during his FS at all, he just warps to the target doesnt he?
I AM THE TWILIGHT!






Quote from: arcray20 on August 02, 2012, 05:16:40 PM
What dash? Im talking about the camera during the sword slash sequence....i cant ever remember seeing Link do a 'dash' animation during his FS at all, he just warps to the target doesnt he?

Actually no. He dashes to his opponent if the Enemy is out of reach.

Yeah, the bird's eye view would be kinda hard to dodge. But for me, maybe that's a good thing. Lucario's final smash is so easy to escape, it's ridiculous. My sister and I play against each other, and neither of us ever gets hit with it anymore. You just need to time your jumps right and stay out of it's range long enough...
So I'll vote for the bird's eye view. Just my opinion.
Now available in blue.


Are we allowed to request PSA characters, like Cloud, Viewtiful Joe, etc?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 02, 2012, 11:22:11 PM
Are we allowed to request PSA characters, like Cloud, Viewtiful Joe, etc?

Wait till I finish every character.

Quote from: Kuro Neko XIII on August 02, 2012, 11:42:29 PM
Wait till I finish every character.
a idea for sonic, holding a ring. It disappeared and he turns into super
Need a beta tester?

Seems my idea is quite popular for Lucario. Hopefully it wins the poll. :D
~Swift Red

Quote from: Swift Red on August 02, 2012, 11:50:30 PM
Seems my idea is quite popular for Lucario. Hopefully it wins the poll. :D

This Morning it was Normal over Yours...

Quote from: Kuro Neko XIII on August 03, 2012, 01:58:38 AM
This Morning it was Normal over Yours...
I wasn't here this morning. Oh well, in any case it is ahead now. xD
~Swift Red

Quote from: Tomoki Sakurai on August 02, 2012, 11:45:11 PMa idea for sonic, holding a ring. It disappeared and he turns into super
Um... I had a similar idea, but it's probably easier. Sonic already has a pose where he's holding a Chaos Emerald, and it's the Chaos Emeralds he uses to go into his super form, so...
I think he ought to be holding a Chaos Emerald. Again, it's just my opinion.
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 03, 2012, 02:36:06 AM
Um... I had a similar idea, but it's probably easier. Sonic already has a pose where he's holding a Chaos Emerald, and it's the Chaos Emeralds he uses to go into his super form, so...
I think he ought to be holding a Chaos Emerald. Again, it's just my opinion.

that would look cool actually. with how Kuro has been doing these awesome moves using Sonic's victory pose with a chaos emerald for start-up would look nice
I AM THE TWILIGHT!






The People have spoken! Lucario's Final Smash will be given a Birds Eye view. After I do a few fixes, I'll release the Final Smash tomorrow.

Quote from: Kuro Neko XIII on August 03, 2012, 04:56:28 AM
The People have spoken! Lucario's Final Smash will be given a Birds Eye view. After I do a few fixes, I'll release the Final Smash tomorrow.

Awesome! I look forward to it. Thanks Kuro Neko. :D
~Swift Red