Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
Quote from: Swift Red on August 03, 2012, 08:16:27 AM
Awesome! I look forward to it. Thanks Kuro Neko. :D
congrats on ur idea it was very creative i must say :D .
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

I still think that a bird eye view behind Lucario would look better... Then you can still get the "umph" of the attack and still see everyone who's playing. (While still difficult to maneuver, but still better.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Working on fixing up the Camera shots and the like. Expect release soon.

Aww you couldn't do kirby's cinematic final smash along with the "fighter kirby PSA"?

Quote from: Dragon-FlyWolf10 on August 03, 2012, 04:12:59 PM
Aww you couldn't do kirby's cinematic final smash along with the "fighter kirby PSA"?

Save PSAs for when I'm done every character.

Lucario's is nice. That music... or sound rather... i don't know....

Btw, I think you took birds-eye view to a direct meaning. It shouldn't be exactly over Lucario's head, but at an angle where Lucario can still angle is beam properly and still look epic.

And the part where they're looking from underneath.

Would you mind if I adjust some camera angles for Lucario for a better understanding of what I'm talking about?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 03, 2012, 04:29:36 PM
Lucario's is nice. That music... or sound rather... i don't know....

Btw, I think you took birds-eye view to a direct meaning. It shouldn't be exactly over Lucario's head, but at an angle where Lucario can still angle is beam properly and still look epic.

And the part where they're looking from underneath.

Would you mind if I adjust some camera angles for Lucario for a better understanding of what I'm talking about?

Feel free.

dat song :srs:
it gave me some severe brain damage i doubt i'll ever ecover from...
other than that it looks nice, although im not sure about the bird view...

Quote from: jokekid on August 03, 2012, 05:01:15 PM
dat song :srs:
it gave me some severe brain damage i doubt i'll ever ecover from...
other than that it looks nice, although im not sure about the bird view...

I would opt for Normal Camera, but Majority Rules...

Perhaps Mario?

You could even replicate the camera view that they used in the adverts for SSBB.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: jokekid on August 03, 2012, 05:01:15 PM
dat song :srs:
it gave me some severe brain damage i doubt i'll ever ecover from...
other than that it looks nice, although im not sure about the bird view...
well that one guy is gonna tweak the bird eye view so it should be alright.
hey Kuro i just realized, can you add C.Falcon to the waiting list/poll too?
(wait, is the camera for his final smash perma-locked? it feels like no one has made a hack to alter that at all)
I AM THE TWILIGHT!






Quote from: arcray20 on August 03, 2012, 06:10:24 PM

well that one guy is gonna tweak the bird eye view so it should be alright.
hey Kuro i just realized, can you add C.Falcon to the waiting list/poll too?
(wait, is the camera for his final smash perma-locked? it feels like no one has made a hack to alter that at all)

Permalock as it...


Quote from: arcray20 on August 03, 2012, 07:19:21 PM
what? im not sure i understand.
Camera could never rotate, even while pausing during his final smash.
~Swift Red