Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
Nice... I like the blink Zelda does before she shoots.

Quick question: Would you be interested in doing this for a work in progress? I've got a nice surprise for Sora's Final Smash and was wondering if you wanted to work your magic on it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 08, 2012, 09:58:32 PM
Nice... I like the blink Zelda does before she shoots.

Quick question: Would you be interested in doing this for a work in progress? I've got a nice surprise for Sora's Final Smash and was wondering if you wanted to work your magic on it.

Save PSAs after I finish every character.... wait I'm curious...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on August 08, 2012, 11:01:38 PM
Save PSAs after I finish every character.... wait I'm curious...
can I say a idea for sonic?
Need a beta tester?

Its ok. I'm sure I could figure out how to camera manip. You explained it to me once before. *lets your curiosity fester*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


awesome keep it up i think its funny when the computer uses the final smash it is easy to get away lol but other that that there epic

Very well done. looking forward to the other characters
notice that in the pole fox doesnt appear

I think I have an idea if Pit is chosen next...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: TheKoopster345 on August 09, 2012, 09:58:21 PM
Very well done. looking forward to the other characters
notice that in the pole fox doesnt appear

Is that a request?

i have a small request:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.