Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
Why do I get the feeling that the music is the English dub of a song from TWEWY (The World Ends With You)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 10, 2012, 01:37:59 PM
Why do I get the feeling that the music is the English dub of a song from TWEWY (The World Ends With You)

Because it is.

as anyone noticed who I always use as the target?
Yes we did.

Quote from: wookywok on August 10, 2012, 03:15:05 PM
as anyone noticed who I always use as the target?
Yes we did.
lolwut?

anyway, cant wait till you're finished, with all characters :af:
will you also make a full pack?

Quote from: jokekid on August 10, 2012, 04:22:54 PM
lolwut?

anyway, cant wait till you're finished, with all characters :af:
will you also make a full pack?

I plan on doing so.

I think your OP has a request for ideas for Sonic's Final Smash, so here's one that's been mentioned before:
How about making Sonic do his victory animation with the Chaos Emerald before going super? Since he always uses the Chaos Emeralds before he turns into Super Sonic.

(Yes, I'm a Sonic fan.)
Now available in blue.

I think for sonic the final smash could be that he's holding the last emerald, or he's holding a ring the ring disappear  and he turns into super?
Need a beta tester?

Quote from: Tomoki Sakurai on August 10, 2012, 08:53:55 PM
I think for sonic the final smash could be that he's holding the last emerald, or he's holding a ring the ring disappear  and he turns into super?

shadow uses rings to turn super i think, while sonic uses the emeralds

Quote from: jokekid on August 10, 2012, 09:33:03 PM
shadow uses rings to turn super i think, while sonic uses the emeralds
if you say so
Need a beta tester?

im not completely sure, but i think i remember shadow turning super using the rings on his wrists in sonic X... xD

Naaah.... The rings on his arms keep Shadow from using his full power so he doesn't run out during a battle. He uses the Chaos Emeralds to go into his super form.
(Being the Sonic geek, I watched Sonic X about 10 times. Don't laugh; it's a good series. Especially seasons 5 and 6, IMO.)
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 11, 2012, 02:35:01 AM
Naaah.... The rings on his arms keep Shadow from using his full power so he doesn't run out during a battle. He uses the Chaos Emeralds to go into his super form.
(Being the Sonic geek, I watched Sonic X about 10 times. Don't laugh; it's a good series. Especially seasons 5 and 6, IMO.)
yeah i know right lol


August 11, 2012, 02:59:54 PM #208 Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 03:16:18 PM by holayoo
Hey I Have an idea but it's hard to explain do you speak spanish?

Post Merge: August 11, 2012, 03:16:18 PM

well pay attention, sorry for my english, well watch this video Super Mario Galaxy - Final Boss + End Credits look at the 3:35-3:40 and see how the stroke is repeated, my idea it's that maybe you can do that when sonic turns into super sonic, well you can repeat the transformation, and you can do the same when super sonic turns into sonic, tell me ¿What do you think about my idea?