My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thanks dude for bring on brawl the mightest Riku, when you'll fix the sword's light lenght will be even more good. And god, that Dark Aura is boss.
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ

September 07, 2012, 09:42:10 PM #46 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 09:57:56 PM by Disc Murderer
Quote from: Anivernage on September 07, 2012, 03:26:04 AM
This ^ ;D i like riku ;D just need to fix sword glow.
You need Ike.pac and IkeMotionEtc. together is like if you want kid buu animations on Lucario you need to do PSA work of itll have problems. ;D


I did have both the FitIke and the Motion pacs in his folder though, it freezes on any stage I select if I pick him.

EDIT : I see you uploaded a new version today, going to test it out and see if it still freezes for me
EDIT : Nope, still freezes for me when the Motion file is in there


Attempting to rig Aqua's Armor over Link

@Disc Murderer the problem must be at your end. Let me try and help. Is this your first time using hacks? Do you know how to set it up.

September 07, 2012, 10:05:21 PM #48 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 10:08:16 PM by Disc Murderer
Quote from: jrush64 on September 07, 2012, 10:03:16 PM
@Disc Murderer the problem must be at your end. Let me try and help. Is this your first time using hacks? Do you know how to set it up.

Oh yes, I know how, way before my DVD drive died on me I had my entire roster hacked.
If it works for you guys it probably is a problem on my end.

How I tried to install this hack :
Download the hack, and copy the files to Ike's folder.
It works without the motion file but the model does not change
without it. I've also tried renaming FitIke to FitIke00

Attempting to rig Aqua's Armor over Link

September 07, 2012, 10:09:33 PM #49 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 10:10:47 PM by jrush64
Do you have the model? If not you need to download the Riku model from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?z9pkbbrphp0uiv6

Then rename it to FitIke00 if it isn't already named.

September 07, 2012, 10:27:35 PM #50 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 10:32:10 PM by Disc Murderer
Quote from: jrush64 on September 07, 2012, 10:09:33 PM
Do you have the model? If not you need to download the Riku model from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?z9pkbbrphp0uiv6

Then rename it to FitIke00 if it isn't already named.

Thanks, I'll give that a shot and report back

EDIT : Well, how about that, it worked ! Thanks for your help
Loving this PSA

Attempting to rig Aqua's Armor over Link


September 07, 2012, 10:37:06 PM #52 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 10:38:52 PM by jordanice42
Can't wait for those previews bro.
Oh yeah, can you tell us Roxas' moveset/animations? If not, I understand.

@jordanice. It's no problem.

For the moveset just watch this 2 videos and you'll have an idea.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckULfN3DkWU[url]

Kingdom Hearts II Roxas vs Axel (with the cutscenes)[/url]

I'm incorporating everything you see there including a few custom moves. He's gonna be fast and be able to do serious combos.

Nice. I want those serious Combos. ^.^

Also, will he have different taunts and entrances? because i have some ideas if u don't mind.
Entrance:
Idea1: Come's in through a corridor of darkness just like ganondorf.
Idea2: Falls Upside down, turns, and lands on the ground bent down and gets up. (entrance of kh2 and kh3d)

Taunts:
idk lol I'll come up with something....:p maybe pulls spins his keyblades or pulls out seasalt icecream or something?

He'll have a custom entrance like in KH2. You just gave me that idea. For custom taunts I need ideas as I have none for now.

I still need to work more on his animations so I can't show off anything yet. And I'm going to be pretty busy with RL stuvs for the next 2 days.

I might have a slight preview by Sunday evening with Roxas and Squall as I'm also working on him too.

Thank you very much!! :) ima try it out now and let you know how it turned out.

Sounds good. :J
I'll think of some ideas, and if you ever need a tester, you know who to ask. ;)

What do you think about making the moves at 0:40 (the spinning keyblades one)
Kingdom Hearts - Secret Ending
as a taunt? Do you think it's possible? It would be quite nice in my opinion.

Quote from: Lucifer_Gale on September 08, 2012, 12:24:26 AM
What do you think about making the moves at 0:40 (the spinning keyblades one)
Kingdom Hearts - Secret Ending
as a taunt? Do you think it's possible? It would be quite nice in my opinion.

I think I'll add that as a taunt or something. thanks.

Anyone who has suggestions for Roxas should post and lemme know.