My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dat Riku :srs:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

October 21, 2012, 09:11:25 PM #256 Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 10:01:51 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: jrush64 on October 21, 2012, 08:23:04 PMOkay guys, so this is my last update for the next couple of days. I found some very good videos for Roxas so I'm going back to revamp some moves I wasnt happy with. I  just need to add a few more moves and he'll be done no problem. Squall, I need to finish some animations again and he'll be almost done. It will just be gfx remaining for the both of them. This is Roxas up-special.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I found very good Lightning models so I'm going to be working on her again. Check these models out.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I wasn't able to put Odin in but I'm still working on a moveset though. For Riku's revamp, I'm adding 4 new costumes, including this one. I'll update before Friday with more stuff.
Dat Up-B :af:

Those Lightnings :af2: But XIII-2 Lightning doesn't look right....... :srs:

Dat Riku :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

wait a sec, i thought i was your tester for Roxas?

October 22, 2012, 06:21:45 AM #258 Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 06:33:01 AM by jrush64
I never said you weren't.

@chaos_knight, it's just the textures used. I'll look for better textures.

I wanted to use this for maybe an entry or something.


Lol, he gets off the train and into a fight. xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 22, 2012, 06:54:28 PM
Lol, he gets off the train and into a fight. xD
lol and happy 2000th post. ;D

Wouldn't using the Corridor of Darkness be better as an entry?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

The corridor of darkness will be a great entry also but I can't find anything remotely close to it anywhere. But it was just a suggestion really. Seemed like a cool idea.

Anyway I've animated more moves for him now and I'm feeling a lot better about Roxas now. He's more like I imagined now.

Riku has 600 downloads so that great. Thanx to everyone who downloaded him. Even though I'm not happy with how he plays anymore as there's waaaay more I could have done with him.

Quote from: jrush64 on October 22, 2012, 07:31:08 PMThe corridor of darkness will be a great entry also but I can't find anything remotely close to it anywhere. But it was just a suggestion really. Seemed like a cool idea.
Why not use Ganondorf's entry? That's the closets you can get.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I tried using Ganon's entry for Riku but I cant find it. Is it an article or what? I copied his whole entry for Riku's but it didn't show up.

Yeah i was thinking about Ganon's entry for Roxas too, or you can use Pit's ray of light and make him falling head first then turning and landing on his feet, like from the opening of Kingdom Hearts II.

Or you could just keep Marth's entry since it fits him already.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

meh, kinda suits roxas, except for the symbol under him.

Quote from: jordanice42 on October 22, 2012, 11:28:06 PMmeh, kinda suits roxas, except for the symbol under him.
You can texture it. I say Nobody symbol?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yep that's what i was thinking

I like the train idea lol gets off ready to kick butt nice....

Don't mine me asking but do any of you guys have a shirtless dissidia tidus that I can have ?