My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

:( i  lost all of my aqua files  because my computer crashed. (sending this via my 3ds) have you have working on aqua ?

Does anyone know Marth's motion file size limit? Because I' m sure I just reached it. And I haven't even animated the final smash yet....

Quote from: jrush64 on November 01, 2012, 07:10:53 AM
Does anyone know Marth's motion file size limit? Because I' m sure I just reached it. And I haven't even animated the final smash yet....
Here you can look. ;D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=5876.0

QuoteToo large Fitmotion: Somewhere between 4000 KB - 4100 KB.

Thanks. I've definitely passed it  Roxas motion file 4.8mb.  :(

Quote from: jrush64 on November 01, 2012, 08:11:01 AM
Thanks. I've definitely passed it  Roxas motion file 4.8mb.  :(

Try making a clean (not the one in BB button)
In your motion file, delete all the bones arent needed, even if you press the clean button doesnt make the whole clean :P you need to do it manually, if everything work fine at least youll delete  100- 400 kb of trash bones ;D

November 01, 2012, 02:32:16 PM #305 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 11:59:28 PM by jrush64
Thanks again. I got it down to 4.4mb and it's finally working in game.

Post Merge: November 01, 2012, 11:59:26 PM

This is his battlestance. I still have to fix the keyblade twirling though.



The good news is that I really have completed all his animations and i'm about to start playtesting him. He is getting closer to completion and that's good.

thats awesome :)
nice job! pm me if u want me to test it ;)

Lets go for a double release. I'll release Sora when you release Roxas.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Marvelous  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

November 02, 2012, 07:43:26 AM #309 Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 11:32:11 AM by jrush64
Lol that sounds awesome. Sora and his nobody releasing the same day.

I'm going to post his down special today as he's ready for gameplay now. I think you guys might like it.  ;D

We will like it :3
Need a beta tester?

November 02, 2012, 10:28:34 PM #311 Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 10:48:49 PM by jrush64
So this is his Down-Special. It's a custom counter that I made. It isn't programmed like Marth's counter. This one has a hitbox that must connect before it goes to the next subaction.

If his health is above %150, the hitbox gets smaller but if it connects it can kill you.



I'm stll trying to work out the gfx as I need the sign to glow. But you can see what I'm trying to go for.

This is the animation for the counter.



The SpecialLwAir the animation is totally different and if he is hit, he spins around creating a tornado  ;D

@chaosknight, glad you like it.

Want.... O.O
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


To awesome can not wait for this!