Leon Exodio's Psa Thread -Juri psa port/Sonic Heores Done!!

Started by Leon Exodio, September 08, 2012, 09:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Did you port the model to Wario already? Because I have some interesting articles you can use

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 15, 2012, 02:40:41 PM
Did you port the model to Wario already? Because I have some interesting articles you can use
no not yet havent hid time even tho i can do i right now just dont feel like it lol ill do it later message me about the articals or get on xbox and or skype

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 15, 2012, 03:34:15 PM
no not yet havent hid time even tho i can do i right now just dont feel like it lol ill do it later message me about the articals or get on xbox and or skype
Skype it is. Can't voice chat because I have a friend over. So if possible get on skype now. And for Chaos, I think I can make a moveset list for you.

Final Smash: PERFECT CHAOS!!!!!!!

Problem is that the SADX model isn't very good. It would be awesome if it could look like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Having that translucent effect would be awesome! ;D

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 15, 2012, 04:49:52 PM
Final Smash: PERFECT CHAOS!!!!!!!

Problem is that the SADX model isn't very good. It would be awesome if it could look like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Having that translucent effect would be awesome! ;D
The model of perfect chaos has a Custom Boneset and will be animated completely. Trust me, the idea's are already finished lol. I'm helping with this project so I know what's going down. The main discussion is who Chaos is going over. Personally, I want it over Wario, but other's want it over Marth so it can be portable. I personally want Wario OUT! but we will update and let you know. Leon is incharge so anything he wants to announce, he will

yeah so dont worry about the final smash also i will have a pic of it soon

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 17, 2012, 04:56:55 AM
yeah so dont worry about the final smash also i will have a pic of it soon

I hope Chaos 0 is going over Wario, I have nobody good over Wario and I don't like Wario at all.
there aren't even that many good PSAs for Wario, why do people want another character to go over marth.

and will his final smash really be perfect chaos?

if it is over marth then he can be ported by a .rel also yes i have a model that has a custom bones for perfect chaos

Personally, I have Petey over Wario. His moveset is very broken though. lol

Chaos would be better over Marth just in case.


*cough* Methinks Petey needs a revemp. Maybe the creator isn't busy......wow this is a long hinted sentence...*cough* :P

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 17, 2012, 03:24:29 PM
Personally, I have Petey over Wario. His moveset is very broken though. lol

Chaos would be better over Marth just in case.


*cough* Methinks Petey needs a revemp. Maybe the creator isn't busy......wow this is a long hinted sentence...*cough* :P
lol looks like marth winning but the poll will end tomorrow


here is the model preview for perfect chaos
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Whoa! Awesome! ;D I'm guessing the FS itself will be his mouth laser he used to shoot down the Egg Carrier?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 17, 2012, 09:29:50 PM
Whoa! Awesome! ;D I'm guessing the FS itself will be his mouth laser he used to shoot down the Egg Carrier?
maby watch the video on the first page to see what it will be lol