Perfect .Rel porting Progress -Lucario is first Pack. Ganon is new .rel-

Started by SonicBrawler, November 10, 2012, 11:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lucario Won. Who should be the new Plug and Play?

Yoshi
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
ROB
Fox
Falco
Luigi
Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 23, 2012, 09:37:50 PM
they work with dophin because i have my shadow over ddd on there

Hmm... maybe I just have bad luck with .rel mods. I once tried a Lucario of Diddy Kong and the emulator crashed. So pretty much with the Perfect Peach Port, you can do moveset swaps or what?

because a) you would of needed to edit the .rel of lucario correctly, and
b) you cant port lucario
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 23, 2012, 11:27:55 PM
because a) you would of needed to edit the .rel of lucario correctly, and
b) you cant port lucario

I'm not the one who made the port (it was from quite a while ago), but that explains why it crapped out.  With this, however, Peach can be ported over other characters with their movesets?

Quote from: the_randomizer on November 23, 2012, 11:33:51 PM
I'm not the one who made the port (it was from quite a while ago), but that explains why it crapped out.  With this, however, Peach can be ported over other characters with their movesets?
Yes. If their is a moveset on Peach, it can be ported

so i was reading through this thread, whats this I'm reading about these having problems with Riivolution? I plan to use the sonic one, the peach one, and the marth one (if there is one) and i want to know ahead of time if these work or not on riivolution, I prefer that over gecky
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Please make a perfect Bowser port, then Bowser and Dark Bowser can respectfully fight each other....once someone finds out how to change the color of Bowser's flames. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Progress:
Ice Climber is portable...
I say Ice CLIMBER (no s) because only popo can :P


Soooo, SonicBrawler?
You never answered my question a few pages or page back. .-.

which was...
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 25, 2012, 03:37:33 AM #116 Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 03:38:24 AM by slayermarth101
This. Though ShadowWolf kinda already answered. Though, I think it was sarcastically...

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 15, 2012, 12:45:42 AM
I know this may sound like I just wanna get mah hands on the .rels, but if you guys need the extra help, I have a [censored] load of free time. I could help out with the coding and making the packs. I can't this week though since I have a trip to Orlando to perform in Battle of the Bands. But I can help out any other time.

hmm. sure.


but you are the only othe rperson who is going to help. anyone who askes from now on will be ignored.

marth, do you have skype?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 25, 2012, 03:41:45 AM #118 Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 03:42:40 AM by slayermarth101
Yes.
It's either SlayerMarth101 or Aderp.Aderp
I always forget which. But I don't have a mic, so I can't talk if you skype call me .-.

And is there anything I could help out with atm? (Bored...)

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 25, 2012, 03:37:33 AM
This. Though ShadowWolf kinda already answered. Though, I think it was sarcastically...

I... Want... those... faces for brawl vault! and I didn't answer sarcastically lol. I was just saying how you needed to ask them if it's ok