Perfect .Rel porting Progress -Lucario is first Pack. Ganon is new .rel-

Started by SonicBrawler, November 10, 2012, 11:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lucario Won. Who should be the new Plug and Play?

Yoshi
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
ROB
Fox
Falco
Luigi
Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 13, 2013, 06:14:24 PM
I had tried to when I posted stuff about the Ice Climber .rel, but he brought it back up
man...
I only brought it up because Dant is a hacking god to me... :/
and you saying he never did anything toward hacking...
I could prove you wrong on so many levels.

you don't have to sound like that for me bamfing a really bad bamf :/
I know you batter than that...

actually, you're sounding alot like I was when I started MDL0 programming >_>

anyways...
if I had anything "useful" to post I'd post it...
but all I can really post right now is my progress on my decompilation language <_<
(nobody seems to care about UMC dev5 (the godly build))

I've been asking for input on that for weeks now, and got nothing D=
(other than support for PBR FSYS files)
^ also found in P-XD


as for REL progress, the last thing I've posted was my HexEdit Template's progress...
(sadly, I havn't worked on it since) =3=

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

March 13, 2013, 07:23:34 PM #316 Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 07:24:49 PM by SonicBrawler
Quote from: DarkPika on March 13, 2013, 06:39:31 PM

and you saying he never did anything toward hacking...

I never said that. now lets not bring this back up
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Either you all behave (Specially you, SonicBrawler), or I'll be forced to lock and warn everyone involved in this child-like conflict.  :angel:

*flips desk* I was trying to stop people from brining it back up and stuff. Its like people hate me >.>

So i thought i made a semi working mario rel over luigi. Half of it worked. The odd thing was, i never added the rel
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow I haven't been on the forums for a while and a lot of people have been up sonicbrawlers ass lately :P

@Sonicbrawler- good job getting that to work.. Sorta. You can probably tweak the rel (or PSA) to make it work 100%

 mario over luigi with no rel awesome try the psa over pikachu and put it over luigi and see

have took personally look on Lucario over Rob (made it myself) but I still got the same prblem like everyone else!

and I know where the problem is! it's the offset at 85DC and possible the offset 84C4.
why is it is because 85DC ID gets stored to Sora_melee with an offset that is unique than any other Module and it goes somewhere in Sora_melee that has actually ID the same as lucario! I am pretty sure that is about AuraSphere

84C4 also has a unique offset but I couldn't find where in sora_melee I were.

everyone with the those unique offsets will be hard to port over, while everyone that only has the offsets that are linked to same place in every module can be easy ported!

I need to find a way to trick the game to think the clones has the ID thats are required to get access to the "unique" offsets in sora_melee but still keeps the cloned ID to work ingame.

also, fun note I found!
if you playing lucario, the lucario clone and a kirby in a game, the clones aura sphere gets visible! kirby must have trigged it to make lucario clone get access somehow o.o
but without the original lucario, the game will freeze D:

EDIT: on the 2 special offsets, I made a lucario rel file (no clone, the original) and edit them so it has ROB ID!
here comes the fun part! on offset 85DC, nothing happed.
but both 85DC and 84C4. if original Lucario were alone in a match, the aura sphere and all Aura Graphfics were invisible ingame!
together with the clone lucario over rob, the original Lucario Aura Sphere were visible again but not the clone!
with a kirby and the clone lucario, all aura sphere were visible! both on lucario and the clone!

I can smell how I can fix that :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

lets hope the day for a perfect lucario rel exists
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Zapp Brannigan on March 21, 2013, 09:21:32 PM
^this and also snake rel
^this and also Mario rel


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on March 21, 2013, 09:27:51 PM
^this and also Mario rel

^this and also Link rel

Someone had to say it


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on March 21, 2013, 08:32:40 PM
have took personally look on Lucario over Rob (made it myself) but I still got the same prblem like everyone else!

and I know where the problem is! it's the offset at 85DC and possible the offset 84C4.
why is it is because 85DC ID gets stored to Sora_melee with an offset that is unique than any other Module and it goes somewhere in Sora_melee that has actually ID the same as lucario! I am pretty sure that is about AuraSphere

84C4 also has a unique offset but I couldn't find where in sora_melee I were.

everyone with the those unique offsets will be hard to port over, while everyone that only has the offsets that are linked to same place in every module can be easy ported!

I need to find a way to trick the game to think the clones has the ID thats are required to get access to the "unique" offsets in sora_melee but still keeps the cloned ID to work ingame.

also, fun note I found!
if you playing lucario, the lucario clone and a kirby in a game, the clones aura sphere gets visible! kirby must have trigged it to make lucario clone get access somehow o.o
but without the original lucario, the game will freeze D:

EDIT: on the 2 special offsets, I made a lucario rel file (no clone, the original) and edit them so it has ROB ID!
here comes the fun part! on offset 85DC, nothing happed.
but both 85DC and 84C4. if original Lucario were alone in a match, the aura sphere and all Aura Graphfics were invisible ingame!
together with the clone lucario over rob, the original Lucario Aura Sphere were visible again but not the clone!
with a kirby and the clone lucario, all aura sphere were visible! both on lucario and the clone!

I can smell how I can fix that :srs:
I will look into that
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have a question
does the 2 characters use the same soundbank?
i mean Lucario and mewtwo

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on March 22, 2013, 01:51:26 PM
I have a question
does the 2 characters use the same soundbank?
i mean Lucario and mewtwo
yeah its just like a sonic .rel port the ported sonic will have the normal sfx intell you go to the psa and change it to the persion you have it ported over

Is the Sonic .rels you guys use generic, and can it work over any character? Or does it need to be edited?

For example, can I take the .rel from the Shadow over Dedede port, and put it over any other character without editing the .rel?