[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 18, 2013, 11:21:57 AM #135 Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 03:13:04 PM by joking
looks cool, i dont know what it is, so no more feedback xD



i didnt make the ears, face is tidus' editted, hair is hwoarang's editted, goggle thingy is fully custom, shirt is Kung Lao's... still looking for some good arms xD

Nice. I thought you got the face from this model though. I would like to see how it turns out when you are done.


also finished the Devastator


also not really a custom model but I ripped this and edited the heck out of it to make it look the way it is
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

actually took a few days to get it to look right.

February 22, 2013, 01:44:10 PM #137 Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 01:20:25 AM by joking
Quote from: DemonBoy on February 22, 2013, 12:01:08 PM
Nice. I thought you got the face from this model though. I would like to see how it turns out when you are done.


also finished the Devastator
PREVIEW

also not really a custom model but I ripped this and edited the heck out of it to make it look the way it is
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

actually took a few days to get it to look right.

i was gonna use that face, but it was way too high-poly, the face alone had 12000 verts.
so i ended up using only it's hair and ears...

here's a up to date picture:



February 25, 2013, 08:41:00 AM #138 Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 02:00:23 PM by DemonBoy
Got bored so I made this. took about 2 hours to do everything
just need to edit the textures to have alpha
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

made another
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks pretty cool, dontknow much about keyblades, so that's all i can say lol

Quote from: Peardian on December 23, 2012, 04:00:32 AM
I have some custom models I've made. I'm going to make a thread for them, but until I do, I'll just put this here.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Peardian on February 13, 2013, 12:33:54 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Boo!
Peardian's got skills.


he sure has.
best thing is he seems to fully understand/comprehend brawl's art style, and is able to apply it to anything...

Got bored again so I started making this.

dude, that is [censored]ing epic!

although, if you plan on getting her into brawl, it seems a bit high poly...

is it fully custom, or did u use some base?

yeah, it's a bit high poly because i'm using Felicia as a base. although i could make a lower poly version once i'm done if anyone wants to get it into brawl.

Quote from: DemonBoy on March 18, 2013, 01:59:38 AM
yeah, it's a bit high poly because i'm using Felicia as a base. although i could make a lower poly version once i'm done if anyone wants to get it into brawl.

Meh, Felicia worked fine in Brawl (but it sure as hell pushed the limit to near-insane levels). If the model's not more than 17,000 polygons/9200 vertices your custom model should work fine.

for the face and hair you could use kit's model

Quote from: the_randomizer on March 18, 2013, 02:14:17 AM
Meh, Felicia worked fine in Brawl (but it sure as hell pushed the limit to near-insane levels). If the model's not more than 17,000 polygons/9200 vertices your custom model should work fine.
Yeah I know, but the way i'm editing this model is messy and rigging would be a pain if left as is. the model doesn't really need to be this high poly anyway. i'm pretty much just going to remodel this once i got everything in the right place.

Quote from: joke king on March 18, 2013, 08:33:33 AM
for the face and hair you could use kit's model

I was thinking about it but Kit's face wouldn't work. Her hair might though.

that's really good dude, I've been working on a model myself. It's Yveltal from Pokemon Y:
and it's only 8994 polygons (faces) ;D

Holy [censored]. Nice :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]