A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
Aha.
But that means you can't edit it in PSA anymore, right?
Now available in blue.


I ahvent downloaded the newest demo or seen any videos, but are you still using the same shooting SFX?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


March 14, 2013, 10:12:45 PM #259 Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 10:27:15 PM by SonicBrawler
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on March 14, 2013, 10:02:14 PM
Yes I am. You got something in mind?

yes. etiher the mario's sound when a fireball leaves his hand, ivysaur's bullet seed sound, or Samus' sound when she shoots from the gun
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Problem with Mario and Ivysaur is that they have to be in the match in order for it to work. Also, would those sounds work for Machine Guns? I think the Handgun sound is fine.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on March 14, 2013, 10:31:26 PM
Problem with Mario and Ivysaur is that they have to be in the match in order for it to work. Also, would those sounds work for Machine Guns? I think the Handgun sound is fine.

Is ther a shorter version of that SFX? it seems to long and liek a constant rinign. if nto thats fine, its jsut that the SFX gets annoying :/
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I understand the need of a new Machine Gun SFX, but it needs to fit...

The best I can come up with is the sound made by uncharged Super Scope shots, but I'm not sure how well that would actually work.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

March 15, 2013, 11:17:25 PM #264 Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 11:19:28 PM by A Bloody Canadian
For what I'm working on, no.




Added the 2nd Gun in, and BrawlBox refuses to let me change the bone the article is attached to because it won't open the moveset. Brawlbox would crash upon doing so.

use 67 instead of 67b.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 16, 2013, 12:41:58 AM #266 Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 01:27:08 AM by A Bloody Canadian
That seems to work...

And then the file crashes... Somebody else wanna do it? I'll add it to the Job Offers.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on March 15, 2013, 11:17:25 PM
Added the 2nd Gun in, and BrawlBox refuses to let me change the bone the article is attached to because it won't open the moveset. Brawlbox would crash upon doing so.

Okay, are you talking about an actual article-  like Mario's fireballs- or do you mean the model of the second gun?
Now available in blue.

March 17, 2013, 07:38:14 PM #268 Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 07:41:12 PM by A Bloody Canadian
I replaced the Whip with another Gun. And the Whip itself is actually an Article.

I'm sorry, but I still don't know what problem you're having. What is it you're trying to move? To which bone?
Now available in blue.