A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
I love this PSA. The only this is the SFX for the gun. its odd imo
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol at the hype...

I'm slowly making progress... Final Smash will be done by the Weekend... at least I hope...


Not Common5, just Common. That file is where you replace the FitMotionEtc.pac file.

Still in need of a Character Hack... I'm not releasing the final thing until I get a Character Hack...

I'd recommend switching the gunshot sound for the machine gun to something that's not so long. Check out Hollow's "Neo" PSA. The neutral B is a machine gun that has a decent firing sound.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

I wanted to do that originally, but I couldn't find a suitable SFX. Btw, is it a custom SFX?

I'm pretty sure not. After all, I haven't done any editing to the Smashbros_sound or whatever on my end, and there wasn't one in the download.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Looking at the PSA file, the SFX seems to be ID 50 which is Fighter Common 39. That's an Explosion sound...

Go on, try it! It actually sounds pretty darn decent in-game. BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR is what it sounds like, basically.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Tried it, didn't like it. The thing is he set it to loop for every 1 frame. I have mine set to loop every 2 - 4 Frames. So it does not have the same effect.

Post Merge: January 19, 2013, 01:30:50 AM

The Final Smash is a Mess!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorta off-topic question: Brawlbox. Zelda, Sheik, and Zero Suit Samus's FitMotions. Where do I put them and how do I do it? (I'm using Riivolution, because for some reason the File Replacement Code glitches partway into some of the songs I have on Battlefield and Final Destination.) I just want to try out Scarlet Fighter Zelda and Gunslinger Samus, plus I sorta wanted to use SDoom's Spider-Man.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Common.pac I think it was...

>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 19, 2013, 07:23:07 AM
Common.pac I think it was...

>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Omg omg omg! The hyype, the hyyype!
This looks soooo good!
I really can't wait to try this.
Btw, does this only attack one opponent, or can you catch more than one with the FS?
You Never Know!

January 19, 2013, 02:56:52 PM #134 Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 03:12:24 PM by A Bloody Canadian
You can hit more than one, but I can't guarantee you can KO all 3...