A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
Hey, no worries. Stages are cool too, after all. But go ahead and try that thing with Neutral Special. Basically, just B on the ground, then jump and hit B while she's still on her way up, then press B as soon as you land, then jump and hit B while she's still on her way up, etc. It's pretty ridiculous, but I think all you'd have to do to fix it is increase the startup time of Neutral Special on the ground by a tiny amount.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

I've done it before, but not repeated... lol... I should probably delay the attack a bit.

Just gonna say now, that the Character Hack Job Offer is back up due to Mikuru's inactivity/Lack of Progress...

March 11, 2013, 05:35:07 AM #243 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 05:38:48 AM by A Bloody Canadian
Something interesting to look at!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*eatches the video*
Uwa ha ha!
Those are lovely animations. I can't wait for the final release. Do you have other ideas of people you can PM for the character hack?
Now available in blue.

At this point, I'm just waiting for anyone to take the Job offer.


Her Down Taunt...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



You were able to do it before, so I'm not worried about samus not being able to work in the final version  :)

Are you having any trouble with the file size issue, or haven't you gotten to that point just yet?
I mean, you aren't dealing with that atm?
You Never Know!

Well, what I need to do now is add that Extra Gun, make a few bug fixes, and that's it. I should be able to get that lowered Filesize by the time I get the 2nd gun in there.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on March 13, 2013, 10:06:07 PM
Well, what I need to do now is add that Extra Gun, make a few bug fixes, and that's it. I should be able to get that lowered Filesize by the time I get the 2nd gun in there.

nice, sounds good

That sounds great, looking forward to see it once it is in it's released state :)
Have you gotten the model for her yet?
I personally still think that a model of Gunner Yuna FFX-2 style would have gone well with this PSA X) I'm not saying she "should" be of course.

Also, you say that you are giving her a second gun, but I am wondering, have you also given her that machine gun she starts with?
You Never Know!

And I have a question too. How are you going to lower her filesize? Just cutting out things in the original PSA that she doesn't need?
It seems very difficult to lower filesizes to me if you've already finished the PSA. But, I'd be willing to give up Samus to play with this PSA.
Now available in blue.

Making Edits in BrawlBox actually lowers the filesize by a significant amount to the point that it goes back to normal. If you see the filesize difference between the 2nd Demo and the other 2 demos I've released, you'll see...

However, BrawlBox is annoying when opening the moveset portion when the filesize is big...