Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotta agree with joke king. Old one is far superior. Feels much more mars-y.
Nice job on R.O.B.


April 27, 2013, 08:13:15 PM #287 Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 08:15:10 PM by jdaster64
I had already done Maritime CSPs for R.O.B. and ICs, as well as Sonic, which I'm not sure ever got one before; I guess Devicer never added them to the first post.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y60i2pys8ora4k0/oF-LDz3qn_

Personally, I like the slightly brighter Bowser a bit better; the colors look very washed out on the older one.

April 27, 2013, 08:50:04 PM #288 Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 10:18:12 PM by silver856
Quote from: Shun_One on April 27, 2013, 01:21:53 AM


Mars Snake - Dio
Mars G&W - Apples
Mars Zelda
Mars Sheik
Mars Falco
Mars Wolf
Mars Ice Climbers
Mars Diddy Kong
Mars Link
Mars Charizard
Mars Sonic

11 more and we're done!
Can I do Sonic and the ice climbers because I have already finished my own Mars Sonic and two different Mars Ice Cimbers, but both are missing that mar-sy feel.

Here is whats been done for snake. Fixed a good couple of things and it looks much better then before. Decided to style using Olimars colors as a reference.


Just a few minor tweeks and it will be good to go.


Quote from: silver856 on April 27, 2013, 08:50:04 PM
Can I do Sonic and the ice climbers because I have already finished my own Mars Sonic and two different Mars Ice Cimbers, but both are missing that mar-sy feel.
Go ahead and give 'em a shot. Post what you have currently here and we'll help you get 'em into the proper Mars feel.

@Dio - I look forward to the release. Looks great, IMO.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

How do I post a picture because I am a noob at this and I don't know what means

Hey, if anyone happens to have the .pac file for mars ivysaur please send it to me. For some reason my download is down and I need to reupload Mars Ivysaur.
Show me ya moves!

April 28, 2013, 10:31:02 PM #293 Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 10:33:47 PM by jdaster64
Assuming you have the .pcs, you could just copy the same textures into an uncompressed original .pac, couldn't you?  I don't know if that's different for transforming characters.

EDIT: Here's a link, I think this is the right file.

@silver, upload the picture to an image-hosting site like Photobucket or imageshack, then copy the "IMG Code" code it gives for the picture, or just surround the "direct link" with IMG tags, like so (except change the parentheses to square brackets):

(IMG)http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk21/user_name/picture_name.png(/IMG)



April 28, 2013, 11:39:42 PM #296 Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 11:42:54 PM by jdaster64
They work for me as URLs.  Not too bad, at any rate.  The highlights are a bit too bright, and the colors in general seem a bit washed-out.  Not sure if I like either of the IC color pairs that much, but A could look nice with a bit of tweaking.  Also, Sonic's shoes could stand to be a browner color, like you said.

Here are the images, for those that can't see them:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For Axcel, Mars Ivysaur:  Link

@ Mars Sonic - I agree. Browner shoes will help a lot. I also think he could use a bit brighter shade of red-orange on his fur, but that' sup to you.

@ Ice Climbers - Perhaps try a Mars red matching Mars Lucario for Popo, then give Nana a cream parka?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


okay I'll try to have newer results up later today.