Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I don't know why that one would be broken when mine isn't but okay.



I've got Samus done, and I'll probably finish ZSS in the next couple of days and release both.

January 07, 2013, 11:23:06 PM #31 Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 11:27:25 PM by jdaster64
Finished Classic Wario; includes the standard CSP.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hey guys I would like to help out with this, looks greay and I already have a few of these for myself. What characters are left to do? I'll work with any color. Preferably Mars but I think those are all taken care of.
Any Minty or Maritime colors I can make? :)


Maritime and Minty are complete. Mars is still in progress. Go back and you'll see what's left and what's claimed. Just let us know what you're taking care of. Thanks for he help and good luck!


January 08, 2013, 04:13:00 AM #36 Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 04:24:08 AM by Shun_One
Quote from: Dio on January 08, 2013, 02:50:07 AM
I'll work on Snake :)
Got you added to the Mars list. DDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

In other news, I have no Dedede, but I have gained the ability to swap Team color associations (so defaults don't have to be team colors anymore) thanks to Phantom Wings. How about that for some progress, eh?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

these look amazing good job to everyone who contributed,  and hope to see more later on.

Nice Shun.

I'm starting to dislike the small mistakes I left with Maritime Samus and ZSS, so I'm going to go back and redo them soon.

Quote from: jdaster64 on January 07, 2013, 11:23:06 PM
Finished Classic Wario; includes the standard CSP.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The shoes make it look like he's barefoot.


Frozen never finished him, so Maritime is still incomplete...

Ok first note. Should I make a recolor using his default suit? Or work off of his Red Camo suit?

I think I wanna try to do it in his default outfit, If I like it enough.


If you can use his default, make it red, and add some awesome camo texture from the internet, that'd be awesome.

January 08, 2013, 02:22:59 PM #44 Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 02:27:22 PM by jdaster64
So, does anyone have a preference which Biker Wario I base the Mars texture on?  I feel like the second one's already practically got a bright Mars red, so I think it might be confusing to use the other one, but the first one's the standard red-team texture, so some accommodation would need to be made for that.