Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Maritime's OP has two Lucarios in the default portraits and no Sonic.
<- I Support MM8BDM!

Nothing we can do about the Maritime section of the OP until Devicer comes back or we remake the thread.

Shall I just release Marzard as is? I don't really know what else to change...

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on May 29, 2013, 01:59:50 PM
Nothing we can do about the Maritime section of the OP until Devicer comes back or we remake the thread.
Alright, I can wait.
<- I Support MM8BDM!

Quote from: TaikoMang on May 29, 2013, 03:57:10 PM
Shall I just release Marzard as is? I don't really know what else to change...
It seems fine to me.

Quote from: TaikoMang on May 29, 2013, 03:57:10 PM
Shall I just release Marzard as is? I don't really know what else to change...
Yes.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Alright, here it is:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


(Hopefully I got everything!)

I guess Diddy is the final one that isn't claimed then? If no one minds, I'd like to do it.

Have at Diddy, Taiko. Then we can finally wrap this whole thing up.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Sonic's shoes have a change, but not the right change so I'll play around with the textures.



Quote from: silver856 on June 01, 2013, 01:05:27 AM
Sonic's shoes have a change, but not the right change so I'll play around with the textures.
Is the greenish colour on the shoes intentional? I feel like they should be more brown, personally.


Take 1 of Mars Diddy, made two versions to be sure. Left is the default, the two on the right are mine. Since cBliss is out now, I tried to make them differentiable. Personally, I think the darker one is easier to differentiate between the default, but I'll see what everyone else thinks first.

Another random idea I had was to have a white/beige shirt with red hat, or the other way around.

Quote from: TaikoMang on June 01, 2013, 11:05:57 PM
Is the greenish colour on the shoes intentional? I feel like they should be more brown, personally.


Take 1 of Mars Diddy, made two versions to be sure. Left is the default, the two on the right are mine. Since cBliss is out now, I tried to make them differentiable. Personally, I think the darker one is easier to differentiate between the default, but I'll see what everyone else thinks first.

Another random idea I had was to have a white/beige shirt with red hat, or the other way around.
The greenish color is not intentional in fact its the only reason why I'm still working on sonic. The textures are actually brown.

As for Diddy Kong I think the beige shirt and red hat would look nice.

Quote from: silver856 on June 02, 2013, 12:01:59 AM
The greenish color is not intentional in fact its the only reason why I'm still working on sonic. The textures are actually brown.
Can you send it over to me? I can try to fix it.


Dark Diddy is nicest, but I'm curious about beige shirt with red stars and a red cap. The same dark brown fur should do as well.

May not be very red team friendly, but it would be a neat texture me-thinks.

Sonic's shoes are effected by two textures, I forget the name of one, but it provides color for the shine of his shoe, and ultimately alters the whole thing.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Hey all, since I've got some free time again I've been hoping to return to brawl modding and trying to help finish up this project. Glad to see Maritime finished! Anyways, I'm willing to help with whatever character(s) are still needed for Mars. Anything nobody is working on?