Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Alright, take 2:


Because we've got mixed opinions on the fur, maybe I'll add both of them as options then. I quite like the lighter fur because it reminds me of Terry Bogard for some reason haha.

Though I quite like the look of the beige/white shirt, I think I prefer the red shirt white cap combo, since it seems more like a red team texture to me.
Oh, and I'll add a Project:M cap version of course, after we decide on the final colours.

I would try replacing the stars on his shirt with a different design, like the way Badge did Maritime Diddy.

June 04, 2013, 05:21:47 AM #408 Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 03:11:40 AM by Dio
Just uploaded Snake. I can't believe its teken this long, its been getting harder and harder to keep up with brawl hacking -__-''
Anyway enjoy.

Does anyone plan on making a CSP for this or should I get on that too?


June 04, 2013, 01:37:46 PM #409 Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 02:08:12 PM by QQQQQQQ7777777
Great Texture Dio, I can try making  CSP for it today, but i have no skills, so it will probably just be a your image on brawl box cut down and with a clear background 

Post Merge: June 04, 2013, 02:08:12 PM

http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p680/Evan_Rion/Untitled_zpsbb70529f.png

Added couldn`t get rid of the numbers but maybe you could edit it, or trash it for i am a horrible image creater


Quote from: Badge on March 01, 2013, 11:47:01 AM
I tried recoloring the hat first, but the bandana just looked so much better that we still went with it. If it bothers you to not have a Pikachu with cap, this download includes Mars Pika with the default hat and I could also finish the version with recolored cap on request.

It's also still wifi-safe, should you be referring to that.

Hey, sorry to bother you all but could somebody make a CSP and BP for this Pikachu? As much as I love the bandanna version it'll bother me too much to have 2 bandanna Pikachus and no hat one, so I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out here.

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on June 02, 2013, 05:36:49 PM
I would try replacing the stars on his shirt with a different design, like the way Badge did Maritime Diddy.
Hmm, I can't really think of a design that would fit with the theme, any suggestions?


Who's left?

- Xeno's Falco
- Mars Sheik
- Mars Diddy

Is that it?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Oh lol forgot all about my Falco. Gotta work on dem portraits. But I reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wanta install 3DS Max again and work on my N64 stage import.

I like the top-right of the four Diddy designs; not sure what would look best as a design, though.  The star doesn't look bad.


Quote from: Taiko on June 05, 2013, 01:53:28 AM
Hmm, I can't really think of a design that would fit with the theme, any suggestions?
Try a sun. A mini-sun...

Why did I not think of that for Dedede...
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


Here's what I came up with for the design, it's the fire Kirby icon from Superstar Ultra, then rotated and modified a bit! I'll probably end up making a Dropbox folder with all the alternates, so people can grab the fur/design combo they like!