Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 10, 2013, 05:47:57 PM #450 Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 05:57:03 PM by silver856
Sonic has an update but the fur got changed to a more orangey color and I couldn't find a fixed sonic with the black braces so I used the normal fixed sonic for now.




A little tiny bit more red, and no pink on the shoe buckles, should be enough to finish that IMO.

Something much closer to the other color would be nice, and yeah, the buckle should probably be a cream color or such.  Otherwise, looking good!

Wow Sonic is really being a pain.

Maybe multiple people should work on him, then take the best parts of each and put em together.

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on July 11, 2013, 04:32:46 PM
Wow Sonic is really being a pain.

Maybe multiple people should work on him, then take the best parts of each and put em together.
It's close enough to completion that there should be no need to do that. We should have done that from the start though.

I still need to touch Maritime Yoshi up; compared to my other submissions, and really, just about anything else in the Maritimes, it looks really hideous.  Maybe I'll have time to do that in the next few days, idk.

How do I hack SSBB using an emulator because my wii is broken and it may be a while before it gets fixed.

Quote from: silver856 on July 18, 2013, 04:29:02 PM
How do I hack SSBB using an emulator because my wii is broken and it may be a while before it gets fixed.
use wii scrubber.

I feel like going back and redoing some of my textures soon. Some of them could use a few touch ups like fixing discoloring and muddiness.

August 18, 2013, 03:03:40 AM #459 Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 03:05:07 AM by Tryst
Oh, well I had a sonic that was meant to be for this but i didn't know there was an actual thread for this. Anyways it is in this picture one the top left. http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n608/wehttam321/Smash%20Bros/SoniccBlissProjectPic1_zps12de4a33.png If you want more pics let me know. I was also wondering if there were any other guys I could make? any of the colors. Thanks.

Oh I also have a Mars yoshi. I think you already have one of those though. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33403


Other than the half gloves, I actually think that looks pretty sweet.


All that's left to do for this project is Mars Link and Mars Sheik, right?

August 19, 2013, 06:39:53 PM #464 Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 06:40:56 PM by Tryst
Quote from: galaga4991 on August 19, 2013, 06:17:45 AM
All that's left to do for this project is Mars Link and Mars Sheik, right?

I made a Link. Is this okay? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33853&Moderated=All Anything I can change to make it better for you guys?