Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should Naruto,onepiece  characters have English dub since Mario, Sonic,DB/Z part is english dub?
yes for both Naruto,onepiece - 14 (56%)
no for  both Naruto,onepiece - 6 (24%)
Yes for Naruto but not for Onepiece - 2 (8%)
Yes for Onepiece but not for Naruto - 3 (12%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: Project: Mario&Sonic Vs. D.O.N Codeset(title alittle unsure right now)  (Read 21806 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « on: January 04, 2013, 03:48:32 PM »

"insert coming thread image with Mario/Sonic/DBZ/onepiece/Naruto stuff here"
    Project: Mario&Sonic vs. D(Dragonball/Z).O(Onepiece).N(Naruto)

Gameplay changes:
    -no tripping since that is annoying
    -play as yours fav. char. from DON battle staduim vs. Mario&Sonic(sorry no room for bleach yet or i will have added it)
    -walljump on all characters(or wallclimbing for knuckles) cuz on some stages im planing its needed so you wont needing to do a up-B and go helpless mode
    -atleast 1 taunt with: Moveset change or Boost dmg/knockback on attacks or Heal or slowtime on each character(SSJ modes for saiyans and geno boost for geno powerups for mario bros and that stuff)
    -afew more things will be added since but im too lazy to list more right now
    -All will be able to do "A" air attacks while in helpless mode (like after used sonic/snake´s up-B)
    but unable to use "B" attacks until landing

Characters Roster:

Green text= Done
    Yellow = WIP or not made yet but Joining first beta
    Red= not made yet or not joining first beta
    Blue= Joining first Beta but the moveset is not made/updated yet  
    Purple= not Sure if joining first beta or not

them from Mario:

-Mario: SMBZ Mario moveset(90% done)(Fire,Cape powerup)
    -Luigi: SMBZ Luigi moveset(there is one but making my own)(ice,Raccon/tanooki suit powerup)
    -Bowser: Moveset Mostly based on M&L Rpg3/SMRPG but also alittle from brawl
    -Peach: Moveset mostly Based on SMRPG/alittle from Super princess Peach(DS)/Brawl
    -Yoshi: Moveset will get some stuff from SMG2 powerups,alittle revamped PSA for Yoshi
    -Wario: get SSBF2 like Moveset mixed with Project:M
    -Waluigi: Over Donkey Kong will port v2 if it gets done before i getting ready for release first beta of this codeset
    -Baby Mario bros. : Over ICs
    -Bowser Jr./Shadow mario: Over Zelda/sheik
    -Geno: Over Rob if not the updated Geno gets done i will just fix v1 and let him join this codeset
    -Doctor Mario: over Game&Watch a not so much melee moveset he is a Temp until Paper Mario moveset gets Made so i remove Doctor Mario to Paper Mario on G&W slot
    -the alloys from brawl will be: Goomba/koopa/shy guy/a other mario enemy since alloy dont got "B" attacks and stuff they fit good for mario enemies and they´s up-Air "A" attack will work as a unlimited recovery (cuz of they are weak and stuff) and give us kinda 4 extra chars.

them from Sonic:
    -Sonic: SMBZ Sonic Moveset v2 a mix of my old PSA,Project:M,SSBF2 movesets(inc. Fire Sonic maybe)
    -Tails: over Fox: moveset mostly based from SSBF2

-Knuckles: Over Jiggypuff

-Amy Rose: over Dedede
    -Shadow: over Falco no .rel port
    -Silver: Over Diddy Kong but it will be V1 moveset or a new revamped moveset
    -Doctor Eggman with 3 robots:
    a Robot where dr. Eggman is controlling and sitting on at same time
    Metal Sonic
    SMBZ Mecha Sonic(cuz of most of the chars. gets SMBZ PSA so why not him aswell)
    over PKtrainer

them from Dragonball/Z:
    -Goku: Over Pit will maybe get Moveset v2 if not i just make v2 for 2nd. beta of this codeset
    -Kid Goku: over Ness
    -Vegeta: Over Wolf: basely just needing some fixing and afew revamps but it is ready to join
    -Gotenks: over Lucas: like as vegeta just needing some bug fixing and alittle revamps
    -Teen Gohan: over ToonLink: it is made but needing alot of updates
    -Majin Buu(Super/kid buu): over Lucario: there is made a Kid buu moveset but im planing to make that psa to more fit for both kid/Super buu but maybe first in 2nd. beta for now just kid buu psa with super buu alt
    -Cell or Piccolo or Frieza: over Samus or ZSS will make a Poll about that then i make chars. over ZSS/Samus

them from Onepiece:
    -Monkey D. Luffy: Over Marth
    -Zoro: over Ike (or .rel ported to Olimar if Naruto over Olimar fails)
    -Sanji: over Captain Falcon
    -Ussop: over Snake
    -Franky: over Metaknight

them from Naruto:
    -Naruto: over Olimar with Clones over Pikmins if that fails over Ike
    -Kid Sasuke: over Pikachu: moveset mainly based on back then he was with team 7
    -Rock Lee: Over Link
    -Kakashi: over Kirby and can copy other´s N_B like as kirby do
    -Neji or jiraiya: over ganondorf will also make a poll about that later

if +3 slots gets possible(bug free) there will be added 1 more serie to this codeset and i think that will be pokemon so it will be 3x games vs. 3x animes(i count pokemon as game and not anime) and so will the roster be changed alittle aswell like what chars. is over who

them from Pokemon(if over 3 slots get possible):
    -Pikachu over pikachu(and Sasuke will be moved to extra slot)
    -Mewtwo over the extra slot or lucario(what will win the poll for buu or mewtwo to be over lucario/extra slot)
    -1-3 more pokemons (prefer 1st or 2nd gen. and not jiggypuff) maybe lucario(i know he is not 2nd.) since Lucario fits well with a roster of DBZ chars. since he is after all the DBZ pokemon

Stage Roster:
    Unsure right now but atleast 1 home stage for each serie/character not going to use the +36 stage slots more cuz of the codeset is made for emulator too

the codeset will have afew versions: Rii/Gecko OS/Emulator
    and no PAL ports since there is method for PAL to use stuff from u-ntsc

Team:
    Mariodk: Leader/PSAer/model importer

and if other wanted to join(noobs like them who wanted to join but never done any hacks at all is not allow)

needing any type of hackers for this project since most of the stuff will be changed from Menu stuff to full  characters replace(moveset,SFX pack,models) and i dont mind if you working on your own projects too just you give alittle help here thats fine and afew ppl already have helped here

Videos:
    non yet but will come soon(or just look at my youtube channel since there is previews of most of the movesets)

and if you got any ideas for gameplay and stuff just say so
    but no stupid ideas like: make SSj4 gogeta and make him so overpowered so he just needing to stay still to kill the others

the reason for i call it for codeset instead of a pack cuz i change the gameplay like as Brawl plus/minus and project: M do

ps.
    before  ppl think this will fail we already have lots of the moveset/Model imports done or atleast as a beta just look at my brawlvault/my WIPs we already got most of the Roster already
    so even if i stop this project right after i have posted the thread i can still make release a beta with lots of playeble char. but wanted monkey D. luffy done first(not for this codeset) so we got +1 from each serie and wanted to update some stuff to be made for this codeset
    so no beta right now

im not planing to make this codeset as big project as project: M since that is almost impossible but im hoping it will be a good codeset still and i know the fanboys will love it: plumbers,hedgehogs,saiyans,pirates,Ninjas figthing each other

and i dont want to hear from ppl who think all these things is overrated and it will be a bad idea cuz of its over overrated series or dont want to hear from the annoying fanboys who asking all time then "insert stuff here" is done

and to the old members of Kc-MM yes this is a Revamped Version of my old idea DragonBrawl but added more to it
    « Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 01:22:46 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 04:18:53 PM »

Hey MarioDK, I see Tails over Fox on that roster... Mind if I join and help out?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 04:33:13 PM »

Hey MarioDK, I see Tails over Fox on that roster... Mind if I join and help out?
    sure was kinda self planing to do tails(SSBF2/some of my own idea based)  if non did

also if ppl wonder why silver/shadow/waluigi have swaped places
    its cuz of shadow can use falco´s N_B shot for chaos spear article
    Silver anyway is over diddy kong but that moveset needs some revamps still (in fact i better like v1 then v2 moveset)
    and waluigi can be over DK since DK can´t handle Sonic animetions/models(without .rel or renaming)

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 04:37:47 PM »

sure was kinda self planing to do tails(SSBF2/some of my own idea based)  if non did

also if ppl wonder why silver/shadow/waluigi have swaped places
    its cuz of shadow can use falco´s N_B shot for chaos spear article
    Silver anyway is over diddy kong but that moveset needs some revamps still (in fact i better like v1 then v2 moveset)
    and waluigi can be over DK since DK can´t handle Sonic animetions/models(without .rel or renaming)

My Tails over fox is based on SSF2. And I agree, Silver over Diddy needs a revamp along with SFX created for him, Shadow over Falco would be good since the articles, but is the Chaos Spear going on the Side-B or Neutral-B? Also, for your Mario PSA and how you wanted a Super Form, apparently KJP made a PSA that uses a Super Form, Spin Dash, and somewhat of a homing attack so you can try and do that for SMBZ Mario as well.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 04:44:18 PM »

My Tails over fox is based on SSF2. And I agree, Silver over Diddy needs a revamp along with SFX created for him, Shadow over Falco would be good since the articles, but is the Chaos Spear going on the Side-B or Neutral-B? Also, for your Mario PSA and how you wanted a Super Form, apparently KJP made a PSA that uses a Super Form, Spin Dash, and somewhat of a homing attack so you can try and do that for SMBZ Mario as well.
    dont worry SMBZ mario v4 is kinda already done(glide for up-B cape,starman for FS no powerups dmg ppl then touch them at same time you can do your own attacks,almost sonic like FS for cape,afew other things) just needing brawlbox to open the PSA so i can finish it

SMBZ sonic v2 im needing a super good rigger for rig brawl sonic´s face/mouth so its possible to animte any sonic face/mouth so only needed 1x polygon for face/mouth/blinking so fire tranfrom is possible or oneslot super form
    and needed it on classic sonic aswell

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 04:49:38 PM »

dont worry SMBZ mario v4 is kinda already done(glide for up-B cape,starman for FS no powerups dmg ppl then touch them at same time you can do your own attacks,almost sonic like FS for cape,afew other things) just needing brawlbox to open the PSA so i can finish it

SMBZ sonic v2 im needing a super good rigger for rig brawl sonic´s face/mouth so its possible to animte any sonic face/mouth so only needed 1x polygon for face/mouth/blinking so fire tranfrom is possible or oneslot super form
    and needed it on classic sonic aswell

I like the Starman Idea for the FS. It really fits Mario since he's invincible during that state. And the Fire Transform for SMBZ Sonic is possible already? I say if you can get that to work without faces, go for the PSA and fix the faces after. I would love to have SMBZ Sonic with faces or not.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 04:51:15 PM »

did u get kid goku over ness already?
    bcuz i guess i can transfer kth kid goku from lucas over to ness
    give him cell shade
    and also make kid krillin over Ness as alternative

Ill be also revamping my Teen Gohan over Mario(one slot) with rigged fingers, better rig, better textures
    idk if you can squeeze that in over Toon link...
    Ill also be revamping Vegeta Oozaru, maybe we can get that in over Vegeta PSA too with it being final transformation?
    « Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 04:53:14 PM by Mr.MW » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: January 04, 2013, 04:52:36 PM »

mario seems to have way more chars than any other representative imo.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 04:55:36 PM »

did u get kid goku over ness already?
    bcuz i guess i can transfer kth kid goku from lucas over to ness
    give him cell shade
    and also make kid krillin over Ness as alternative

Ill be also revamping my Teen Gohan over Mario(one slot) with rigged fingers, better rig, better textures
    idk if you can squeeze that in over Toon link...
    no cel shader all models(but paper mario) will be brawl styled
    and no needing teen gohan over mario since it will be over TL and possible his own boneset
    and kid goku will have a boneset over ness(working as oneslot too) with tail/powerpole bones
    kid krillin maybe as a alt. for kid goku

fire transfrom for SMBZ sonic will only be possible if sonic only needed 1x polygon for Mouth/face for save filesize to not needed +10 polygons for faces/mouths and for change colour too on face polygon (since a polygon can´t have 2x model changer bone at same time like: DmgM and FireFormM at same time)

mario seems to have way more chars than any other representative imo.
    i know but i did not replaced any Brawl mario char. and there was already alot without hacking brawl
    « Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 04:56:43 PM by Mariodk » Logged

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2013, 04:59:49 PM »

yay Amy Awesome Face

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: January 04, 2013, 05:00:38 PM »

no cel shader all models(but paper mario) will be brawl styled

and kid goku will have a boneset over ness(working as oneslot too) with tail/powerpole bones

so did you start on kid goku already or do you want me to go ahead and start on it, i can add tail bones and stuff too...
    cell shade, not even as alternative?
    it will look like Mastaklo's Broly with cell shade and outline...

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: January 04, 2013, 05:01:37 PM »

still just for marios you have 4 movesets lol normal mario,paper mario,shadow mario and baby mario i mean thats alot of mario alone imo.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2013, 05:06:04 PM »

This is a great idea. Tongue I like every character on there at least slightly.

When I get myself a pc, then I'll ask to help with the little things, so you can concentrate on the bigger ones.

EDIT: Mario is Mario's best asset Tongue

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: January 04, 2013, 05:07:46 PM »

so did you start on kid goku already or do you want me to go ahead and start on it, i can add tail bones and stuff too...
    cell shade, not even as alternative?
    it will look like Mastaklo's Broly with cell shade and outline...
    no cel shader i just said my last post here
    cuz i wanted anything brawl styled(but paper mario since we got a good model for that already)
    but maybe i can send you the .max i got of ness edited boneset for oneslot tail/powerpole bone but you needing to T-pose the tail and also revamp the rig alittle
    just starting with that model until i got most of the moveset done so i can make goten/GT kid goku
    but no kid goku for first beta but maybe next version '
    so then im done with luffy and SMBZ mario v4 and naruto i will get the codeset ready to be released

still just for marios you have 4 movesets lol normal mario,paper mario,shadow mario and baby mario i mean thats alot of mario alone imo.
    shadow mario is not really mario that bowser jr.
    paper mario will not be a clone of mario
    same with baby mario
    but yeah alot of mario but not my fault nintendo made lots of marios version most of us like
    but i know 1 more mario we can add if there was place for it: Dr. mario but that will be as a alt. over Fire Mario texture slot since we already got fire Mario as a tranfrom
    « Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 05:09:57 PM by Mariodk » Logged

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: January 04, 2013, 05:09:59 PM »

you needing to T-pose the tail and also revamp the rig alittle

ok
    im sure i can get that done by the time you finish ur stuff
    lol
    For Game Title, how about: