Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

okay, link me to your niconico user, I want to watch :o

How is progress? ;D I would love more snapshots. <3

I have my computer with my 3d stuff in Guaymas (my hometown) and im living in Obregon (2 hours away) for the college, so if I can ever progress, its evertime I travel to Guaymas for a weekend or something


so yes, I wont go to Guaymas on the next weekend because of medical reasons (I guess I only told tabuu lol) so that means ill be back in action in 2 weeks for 2 days, I will work on TDA Racing Miku 2013

Aw, too bad. D: Well, it'll give me more time to actually prepare Nazrin. Thanks for the heads up.

August 23, 2013, 11:46:52 PM #351 Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 09:09:30 PM by Kyouma
*rigging racing miku 2013*

Post Merge: August 24, 2013, 09:09:29 PM

TDA Racing Miko 2013 Complete!




as always, the exclusive download premiere for my loyal followers
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/New%20Gate/2013%20Miku.rar

August 28, 2013, 06:43:35 AM #352 Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 06:49:27 AM by Calypso
Kyouma I know you don't take requests so forgive me but as a patchouli fan I still have to ask if you ever remake patchouli can you make her over peach, as I still have DAO's PSA's which I use all the time.

Also whose Cirno going to be over?

Very Nice TDA Miku btw.

ill make cirno over liazardon rigged over peach, and patchouli too, I will only make patchouli public when I post the EoSD pack in some months, but I can put a version for the thread only when I make her, I may do it next weekend


me too, my plan for the next weekend when im home is the following:
-ad rim to the characters which doesnt need more rig (parsee, meira, mima, kyouko, etc)
-rig patchoili over peach with rim and stuff
-finish the 2 nazrins
-some random character I have planned ewe
-progress on the HRFP character cast

Is the random character a surprise? ;D

Quote from: Kyouma on August 28, 2013, 08:55:49 PM
me too, my plan for the next weekend when im home is the following:
-ad rim to the characters which doesnt need more rig (parsee, meira, mima, kyouko, etc)
-rig patchoili over peach with rim and stuff
-finish the 2 nazrins
-some random character I have planned ewe
-progress on the HRFP character cast

Sweetness

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 28, 2013, 08:56:46 PM
Is the random character a surprise? ;D
yes, a random surprise only LJSTAR knows who that is, so I hope he doesnt say anything about it ewe
Quote from: Calypso on August 29, 2013, 06:19:19 AM
Sweetness
Can I ask you to send me DAO's Patchy PSA via PM? I want to make this import compatible with that PSA, so I have to see what did he do to the regular Peach model, plus since he deleted it, I can restore it while I make it
I also have a flandre model waiting to be rigged since many months ago, I can try it if I have time too

Quote from: Kyouma on August 29, 2013, 06:54:12 PM
yes, a random surprise only LJSTAR knows who that is, so I hope he doesnt say anything about it ewe
Haha, I won't say who it is, it won't be funny otherwise xD


Oh, btw, for Patchy' which model are you using ?