Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Alvrit's, thats the best patchouli model

August 30, 2013, 04:22:12 AM #361 Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 04:56:47 AM by Calypso
How do I PM the character I've never done this before can you explain what I have to do the more information the better because I'm an idiot.

I have all of DAO's stuff by the way I can send them too (Marisa PSA, Yuugi PSA, Mokou Fujiwara PSA, Patchouli PSA, Sakuya PSA, Remilia PSA, Utsuho PSA, Suwako PSA, Suika PSA, Cirno PSA, and Reimu Character, I also have his other characters without any PSA's but they're just peach dressed as them can include if you want)

Also both the Patchouli and Cirno you've made in the past work with the PSA's just fine.

You just have to make a .rar file, upload it somewhere and send it by private message with all of the files (FitCharacter00.pac/.pcs, FitCharacter.pac and FitCharacterMotionEtc.pac)
(Also, can I have teh files too, plz ? I don't have them anymore .-.)

Quote from: Kyouma on August 29, 2013, 09:53:30 PM
Alvrit's, thats the best patchouli model
I thought that it would be this one too, and indeed, it's the best Patchy' model

August 30, 2013, 08:35:05 AM #363 Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 08:38:15 AM by Calypso
How do I make a .rar file do I need any programs?

And how do I upload it?

Then what do I need to do to send it?

I don't have a clue how to do this please explain in as much detail as possible, this is kind of like trying to teach a cave man to use a computer huh?

I trying to look up how to do this right now but I'm not having much luck, I'm sorry for all the trouble I'm causing.

I explained everything in a PM, just for not going off topic on this thread :p

good, tell me when its ready
meanwhile, I cant stop counting the minutes to go to my hometown and play this song all night long:
The Hellacopters - (Gotta Get Some Action) Now!

Kyoumam I hope you don't mind, but I recently redid your Mario-in-Madoka's outfit, lol. I love seeing Mario crossdressing, so the hack gave me a good laugh. Anyway, I basically replaced the head of Mario with Mario's head from Super Mario Galaxy and then I re-rigged it. So, the lighting is fixed and the eyes look better now.


okay, just collab me if you release it
you can send it to me via PM so I can give it rim lightning if you want

Okay, thanks! I'll be sending the Mario soon.  ^-^


2011 (I think, dun remember very well)



2012



2013

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I think it has to wait one more week, Ive felt very tired and I havent been in time neither in mood to rig this weekend...
I also have to see the patchouli PSA motionfile to see the book rodation before rigging it

Wow... the difference between those models is dramatic. That's incredible.
Now available in blue.

September 02, 2013, 09:59:06 PM #371 Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 10:00:21 PM by LeftyGreenMario
Sorry for the wait. I got distracted and nearly forgot I had something to give you.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fz16rur9h2tbq8j/Madoka_Crossdresser.zip

Here are some beautiful pictures of the pretty man to give ya.



EDIT: Damn, I forgot to give him metals, and he doesn't have FS nor moving eyes. But, he does have some facial expressions and his mouth does move. Oh well.


September 03, 2013, 02:19:52 AM #372 Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 02:21:53 AM by Kyouma
okay, well I cannot add rim effect to this because I am not in home atm (I only go to my home on weekends) so you decide if you want to submit it right now and collab me, or wait for me to add rim effect to it on next saturday or friday..

Post Merge: September 03, 2013, 02:21:53 AM

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on September 02, 2013, 07:25:18 AM
Wow... the difference between those models is dramatic. That's incredible.
this is what evolution is about

Quote from: Kyouma on September 02, 2013, 01:35:47 AM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh my gooooodddddd so much enhancement it looks amazing TwT
ok i shrunk it

seriously, it seems the world  didnt want me to realease anything on the past weekend...
I couldnt finish patchy and yet the filesize is still too big,I need to optimize it more..
then I wanted to at least post some 2hus with rim so I picked up Chen,  Tojiko, Parsee and Shikieiki because Ithought I wouldnt need to rig them  more, but I noticed Chen's neck needs a rig fix, Tojiko is ok and perfect and ready,  Parsee needs an undermodel (she has nothing under her sleeves and that looks bad),and Shikieiki's elbows rig were acting derp