Vaanrose Custom Imports: Mewthree out in the Wild

Started by Vaanrose, March 30, 2013, 08:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ah , I see your Link. I'd be nice if you made an Adult version too. ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

oooh, have my children :srs:

wish you could give my your model power teach me how to do better models :c
Stupid Tinypic :C

any possibility of you recording yourself in some of your future custom models?

Quote from: Flygon on April 14, 2013, 06:51:19 PM
Sabrina and Koga are also there. I love you.

I'd do all eight original leaders, and a dozen or so of the later ones if time allowed.

Quote from: joke king on April 14, 2013, 07:40:13 PM
any possibility of you recording yourself in some of your future custom models?

You mean like record the process I use to make models? I don't do it all in one sitting, though. And I'm constantly pulling up the internet to Google random [censored] while I work.


Hm... Interesting, I also see Vaati's Wrath.

So... Who will he be over? Meta Knight like my old version? Or over someone like Bowser?


...


Also, I know this is HORRIBLY late. But about Missingno.... I had a random idea for alt final smash eyes...


What if his colors changed to look like Yellow Version Missingno.? (Ignoring the white there.) Would be kinda fitting, since this one is MUCH more buggy, often crashing the game and whatnot.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on April 15, 2013, 01:29:28 AM
Hm... Interesting, I also see Vaati's Wrath.

So... Who will he be over? Meta Knight like my old version? Or over someone like Bowser?



I was planning on Metaknight. Didn't even realize there was another version on him already.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on April 15, 2013, 01:29:28 AM

Also, I know this is HORRIBLY late. But about Missingno.... I had a random idea for alt final smash eyes...


What if his colors changed to look like Yellow Version Missingno.? (Ignoring the white there.) Would be kinda fitting, since this one is MUCH more buggy, often crashing the game and whatnot.

Anyone else is welcome to do that. I've got other stuff I'd prefer working on.


Quote from: Vaanrose on April 15, 2013, 01:33:07 AM
I was planning on Metaknight. Didn't even realize there was another version on him already.
Don't worry about it. It's a REALLY old hack that needs replacing.

It was just a retexture of that Zero-Two vertex.

Nice Mewthree or whatever the [censored] his name is! I'll try him out this week for sure

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 15, 2013, 06:20:37 AM
Nice Mewthree or whatever the [censored] his name is! I'll try him out this week for sure
At the moment. This form has no name...

I just call him Mewtwo X/Y form for now, until the official form name is revealed.

Hi. I'm here just to say you're amazing. The duck hunt dog was impressive, but the X/Y Mewtwo is absolutely outstanding. I'm already using it, and I'm sure the official models by Nintendo aren't better than this. Releasing a character only seen in a few screens and videos months before it's actually usable in official games is priceless.

Congrats, and keep up the amazing work  ;)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:yay:
Sabrina, OH YESH.


ALttP Link?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The Link is just Pik's. It's the bigass Great Fairy Sword wot I did.


The detail on the sword is insane, and I love it >.> Nice work bro, I really haven't seen any good attempts at the Great fairy sword, and you nailed a good level of texture and detail right off the bat.