Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 14
Author Topic: Vaanrose Custom Imports: Mewthree out in the Wild  (Read 68874 times)
Vaanrose
Hyper Kitten

Moetwo

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker Starstormer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « on: March 30, 2013, 02:03:29 AM »

VAANROSE CUSTOM IMPORTS

Hey. I'm Vaan. I make models and stuff.

Released

Upcoming

Beauty Shots

Cranky Kong

Custom model, edited from DK's Brawl model

Snorlax

Custom model, edited from Snorlax's Pokepark model. Texture made from scratch

Duck Hunt Dog

100% Custom made models and textures

Duck Hunt Dog (Wario Version)

MissingNO

Mewtwo (Form X/Y)

Info
    If anybody wants to PSA any of my models, go right ahead. I'm not planning on doing any PSAs myself, so the only way any of these characters will get their own movesets is if one of y'all out there makes them one.

Vis-a-vis Requests. I'm not really taking them, but if you've got a cool idea, go ahead and shoot it my way and maybe I'll do it. Couple things to note, though. The further away from Nintendo the idea gets, the less likely I am to do it. Characters from cartoons, anime, film, etc are much lower priority than characters from video games, especially first party ones.

Also, right now I'm only interested in modeling characters that do not have Gamecube or later 3D models. Characters that never left the sprite sheet are really appealing to me, though if the only model a character has kinda sucks (like if it's from a n64 game, for example) then I'd be up for making them a new one.

Legal

All my models are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commerical Share-Alike.

"You are free:

to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
    to Remix — to adapt the work

Under the following conditions:

Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).

Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.

Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.

With the understanding that:

Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.

Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.

Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:

Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
    The author's moral rights;
    Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.

Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page."

So, yeah. Do whatever you want with my models, no special permission needed. Just give credit where it's due, and if you plan on releasing an alteration on the Vault, drop me a message first so I can determine whether I want to be credited or collab'd.

Thanks for stopping by.

- - Vaan
    « Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 12:14:07 PM by Vaanrose » Logged

Kage Ryu
    Supreme Kitten

The Infrequent Modder

• Awards Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 02:09:37 AM »

'Bout time you made your own import thread. (:

I look forward to seeing your future works.

StarWaffle
    Pretty much Wafflu
    srs kitten

Pretty much amazing

• Awards Star Hacker Featured Good Citizen Renowned Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 02:27:42 AM »

Nice, you made a thread!  I can't think of much criticism to give you seeing how are already better than 98% of the people on the vault o_o

You already seem to be playing by all the rules, just keep doing what you're doing.

Love the choice of characters thus far.

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 02:34:02 AM »

i will be watching this thread for the awesome models you make

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 02:36:34 AM »

Suscibing to this thread.

Since your first import of cranky I got a taste creativity and originality out of you expecting more hacks with those impressive skills applied to cranky and I wasn't disappointed.
    I'm able to see originality, hard work and quality of your modding ability, three things I lack.
    To be completely honest, since I started brawl hacking a year ago, I never stopped to download other people's hacks to play as, only if needed for pictures of my hacks, but after that dog of yours, olimar will be my most used character.
    Amazing job.

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 03:07:49 AM »

Hm... These are pretty darn nice models.

Even though I'm not much for Wifi unsafe hacks (Cranky seems to have some edited bones. Which will cause a desync most of the time).

Still, these seem like very VERY good hacks for offline play. Cranky would make a good subject for a video I feel... I might try this later.

The Duck Hunt Dog is just a plain clever idea. I love how he uses ducks as weapons.
    XD

Snorlax also looks pretty nice.

I look forward to future works from you. You seem to pick Nintendo's underdogs. Rather then the super well known characters. I honestly like this.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Vaanrose
    Hyper Kitten

Moetwo

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: March 30, 2013, 03:21:29 AM »

Even though I'm not much for Wifi unsafe hacks (Cranky seems to have some edited bones. Which will cause a desync most of the time)

I bit off a bit more than I could chew with Cranky. I wanted to get his beard rigged to DK's tie so it could sway a bit, and it worked fine in BrawlBox. But then when I put it into Brawl, the animations went a bit nuts and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. So I just nulled the bones. Snorlax has the size mod, so I don't know if he's wifi safe or not, but the dog doesn't have any bone edits, so he should work.

I look forward to future works from you. You seem to pick Nintendo's underdogs. Rather then the super well known characters. I honestly like this.

I got a couple more obscure characters on the horizon, but there's some more familiar faces on my list, too.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 03:39:18 AM »

Oh wow. You're right about Duck Hunt Dog.

He does seem to work on Wifi. I'm testing him now.

This... Honestly could be a great replacement for Olimar. Since I dislike him anyway.

Also, I LOVE how the Pikmin's animations work for the Ducks so well. The seem so... Natural.

A keeper for sure.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2013, 09:28:31 AM »

Characters that never left the sprite sheet are really appealing to me

Yeah, I'm the same way. There's something interesting about bringing a model out of 2D and into 3D that I really like, which is why I enjoy Duck Hunt Dog and Pik's Masked Man so much.

Keep up the good work.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2013, 10:16:24 AM »

>.>
    I'm watching this thread. I've loved your imports since day one, and I'll continue to love them. I may not have Olimar right now (Roy's over him), but I'd get your dog if I didn't have Roy there.

Also, any thoughts of what you may be doing next?

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Vaanrose
    Hyper Kitten

Moetwo

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: March 30, 2013, 10:41:05 AM »

Still putting the Dog over Wario. I have to edit his proportions first, and more importantly, actually give him an interior mouth, since currently the model just has teeth and nothing behind them. I'm not sure what I'll do after that. For the moment I'd like to stick to one project at a time. I'd rather have one finished import than two or three WIPs.

Pik
    Holy Kitten

i like the way you die boi

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: March 30, 2013, 10:48:34 AM »

Looks lovely! Glad to see another custom model importer.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: March 30, 2013, 12:38:51 PM »

Boy oh boy! When I grow up, I wanna be just like you, haha!

You do good work, sir. Looking forward to more!

Vaanrose
    Hyper Kitten

Moetwo

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: March 30, 2013, 04:05:19 PM »

Ugh. My Wii just died. Bought this thing in 2006, hacked it as soon as I was able. It's been on it's last leg for quite a while now (the disc drive has been LOUD for about two years), but still. Sad to see it go. Just ordered a new (used) one, though, so hopefully it'll be here by sometime next week. What this does mean is I can't test my hacks until I get this new one and get it all set up, so Duck Hunt Dog over Wario is getting put on temporary hold, since I can't test him. Totally thought I'd have him out in a day or two, too.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2013, 04:08:07 PM »

Just get a USB stick and a Brawl ISO. You can set up USB loaders on the Wii so that it reads games from a USB stick instead of a disc drive.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 14
    Print
    Jump to: