Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Its easy man, first replace a external gfx your not using, then just call it. It wont show in game unless u don't call it.

If you remember correctly, I was the one who made it work for your Skylink when it was in internal beta.

No, that method doesn't seem to work. I've tried it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on June 28, 2013, 06:00:35 AM
If you remember correctly, I was the one who made it work for your Skylink when it was in internal beta.

No, that method doesn't seem to work. I've tried it.
Wrong Sir, you got my collision to work, I imported the graphic and made it show up :p

Wrong yet again

Where do you think I got the pic of the Skystrike graphic? It never showed up on my SS link, the codijg for the attack is drastically different. So which SS link was I using?

The original Kaitengiri graphic was my idea but after I got it to show up in game, the thread was closed and I didn't have anyone to send my file to.

Anyways, enough OT talk.

Talk about the new PSA ideas in the poll!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I voted for the Link with Magic arrows ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: drogoth232 on June 28, 2013, 04:11:44 PM
Wrong yet again

Where do you think I got the pic of the Skystrike graphic? It never showed up on my SS link, the codijg for the attack is drastically different. So which SS link was I using?

The original Kaitengiri graphic was my idea but after I got it to show up in game, the thread was closed and I didn't have anyone to send my file to.

Anyways, enough OT talk.

Talk about the new PSA ideas in the poll!

Funny because when I tested the one you made it froze everytime, secondly, I used the aura effect, then the cressila (however you spell that) then tempestime skystrike. Your coding froze the game so I had to make a new coding with a different EGFX which worked. Also if I'm work then why does mine work and not yours.  :srs: I know how to code GFX, its my specialty after all.

But as for the vote I choose Magic Arrow Link.

Quote from: OmegaS3 on June 28, 2013, 05:42:47 PM

Funny because when I tested the one you made it froze everytime, secondly, I used the aura effect, then the cressila (however you spell that) then tempestime skystrike. Your coding froze the game so I had to make a new coding with a different EGFX which worked. Also if I'm work then why does mine work and not yours.  :srs: I know how to code GFX, its my specialty after all.

But as for the vote I choose Magic Arrow Link.

Exactly, because I never sent the new version to you when I finished it.

I'll wait a bit more for a few more votes if anything before closing the poll..

Maybe close it after I've finished Link.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on June 28, 2013, 06:15:53 PM
Exactly, because I never sent the new version to you when I finished it.

I'll wait a bit more for a few more votes if anything before closing the poll..

Maybe close it after I've finished Link.

I've been making a Zero PSA, (as you already know) His B attack, Side B and Tilts all use External gfx that fly out his sword. So if you need any help making the skystrike fly, I can assist with the problem.

Alright, so I made some progress with the Skystrike graphic. It now shows up and has color. The only problem is that it doesn't travel with the hitbox itself. It just seems to appear where it ended up.

I can fix it two ways, one is making the animation of the Skystrike move forward.

The second is somehow finding a way to anchor the graphic to the hitbox, but I have no idea how to do this way.

Any suggestions?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on June 30, 2013, 08:29:24 PM
Alright, so I made some progress with the Skystrike graphic. It now shows up and has color. The only problem is that it doesn't travel with the hitbox itself. It just seems to appear where it ended up.

I can fix it two ways, one is making the animation of the Skystrike move forward.

The second is somehow finding a way to anchor the graphic to the hitbox, but I have no idea how to do this way.

Any suggestions?
I'm making an update of the Like Minus version I released, an attack has all its hitboxes screwed up. Solution :
BrawlBox + Model + Animations + PSA. And when you're on the hitboxes, scale them with the XYZ offsets... (it's on the throw N, right?)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

The problem isn't the hitboxes, it's the graphic itself.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on June 30, 2013, 08:29:24 PM
Alright, so I made some progress with the Skystrike graphic. It now shows up and has color. The only problem is that it doesn't travel with the hitbox itself. It just seems to appear where it ended up.

I can fix it two ways, one is making the animation of the Skystrike move forward.

The second is somehow finding a way to anchor the graphic to the hitbox, but I have no idea how to do this way.

Any suggestions?
Quote from: drogoth232 on June 30, 2013, 09:44:02 PM
The problem isn't the hitboxes, it's the graphic itself.
I tried to help you but again, you acted as you knew what you was talking about. But to answer your question is, you need to do two things.

1st thing

1. Fix the animation and have the bone you want the skystrike on, move accordingly.


2nd thing

1. In your PSA coding, set the graphic to the moving bone. This will allow the graphic to move as the animation does.



This is how you fix your problem. I know this because my new Zero PSA utilizes extreme custom External GFX, that can be charged, which allows for 9 custom moving GFX on my end.




Quote from: OmegaS3 on July 01, 2013, 05:13:14 AM
I tried to help you but again, you acted as you knew what you was talking about. But to answer your question is, you need to do two things.

1st thing

1. Fix the animation and have the bone you want the skystrike on, move accordingly.


2nd thing

1. In your PSA coding, set the graphic to the moving bone. This will allow the graphic to move as the animation does.


This is how you fix your problem. I know this because my new Zero PSA utilizes extreme custom External GFX, that can be charged, which allows for 9 custom moving GFX on my end.

Unfortunately, I DO know what I'm doing. Those were the first things I did when I tried to add the graphic and the problems still persist.

I'll test it again. Maybe the graphic was moving too fast and I couldn't catch it. Not sure.

Again, I know what I'm doing. I've done it before. And I've done it successfully.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on July 01, 2013, 06:06:13 AM
Unfortunately, I DO know what I'm doing. Those were the first things I did when I tried to add the graphic and the problems still persist.

I'll test it again. Maybe the graphic was moving too fast and I couldn't catch it. Not sure.

Again, I know what I'm doing. I've done it before. And I've done it successfully.

Iight fine I'm done, have fun getting it to work properly.

Suddenly Protoman. EXE got 2 more votes.

And still no votes for Hector.

Edit: Oh my, another vote for Protoman.EXE and now it's a tie.

Someone break it :srs:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.