Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Decided to take a break from Hacking for a while.

Need to fix up a few animations so the sword is extended out.

But I won't be able to release Link until I get some models that I requested rigged up and sent back.

So I'll start on the next PSA when I finish with SS Link.
_____________________________________________
Bump

Another tie...

If it isn't broken by 2 est Ill close the poll and blindly decide which one to work on.

Just in case someone is wondering, both hacks have to potential to have problems.

Both will have graphical glitches.

Protoman will have model limitations unless a better one can get made/rigged.
______________________________________________

New Poll, check it!
______________________________________________

Completed the animations for the Taunt to initiate the magic moves, Din's Fire, and Farore's Wind. Just need to finish Naryu's Love.

Going to start on the coding soon.

Going to also include the Biggoron Sword and the Megaton Hammer...

I have a feeling that this PSA will take a loooooooooooong time to finish.
________________________________________________

Put the basic groundwork for all the magic moves plus some moves involving the Biggoron Sword and the Megaton Hammer.

Let's see how this goes...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wait, you're changing the sideB right?.. the gale boomerang's only in twilight anyways, and i think you saw my change list thing to my moveset, right?
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on July 20, 2013, 07:43:04 PM
wait, you're changing the sideB right?.. the gale boomerang's only in twilight anyways, and i think you saw my change list thing to my moveset, right?

Man your all over the vault, usually people already have there whole move set in mind when they post the thread, unless its in the help section. Just saying.

Also Drogoth tell me if you get the Magic Arrow to work via taunt. Its never been done, the furthest anyone has gotten is random arrows

well i had a moveset in mind, but as people told me which parts were possible and what isn't, i adapted my ideas and changed them lil by lil... then of course there's the fact that i forgot that oot link only had magic arrows, not bomb; and twili link only had bomb arrows, and no magic or dekunuts (so my idea to take out the galeboomerang model for a bomb arrow makes no sense since i can't gice him dekunut throw to replace sideB anymore) XP
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on July 20, 2013, 09:17:57 PM
well i had a moveset in mind, but as people told me which parts were possible and what isn't, i adapted my ideas and changed them lil by lil... then of course there's the fact that i forgot that oot link only had magic arrows, not bomb; and twili link only had bomb arrows, and no magic or dekunuts (so my idea to take out the galeboomerang model for a bomb arrow makes no sense since i can't gice him dekunut throw to replace sideB anymore) XP
Honestly IDK what is possible in PSA, people told me that I can't do things and I seemed to have done them. The main thing I know that isn't possible is editing items, such Link's Bombs and things like the Home Run Bat, but we can re texture them or replace there model and animations.

Quote from: justadood on July 20, 2013, 07:43:04 PM
wait, you're changing the sideB right?.. the gale boomerang's only in twilight anyways, and i think you saw my change list thing to my moveset, right?

Yeah, I saw it. He'll have a different Side B altogether.

Quote from: OmegaS3 on July 20, 2013, 07:50:16 PM

Also Drogoth tell me if you get the Magic Arrow to work via taunt. Its never been done, the furthest anyone has gotten is random arrows

I probably won't be able to. Articles don't care about what happens outside of their subactions. I decided to change the arrows based on how much you've charged the bow.

The hardest part for this hack will be making sure I have enough file space for all the Biggoron and Megaton hammer moves.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hmm... ...you could make it so if the person presses the taunt used to change the arrow type WHILE CHARGING the arrow, it'd release an arrow with a different flag..?
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on July 20, 2013, 10:31:55 PM
hmm... ...you could make it so if the person presses the taunt used to change the arrow type WHILE CHARGING the arrow, it'd release an arrow with a different flag..?

Nothing you do will effect it. That's just how it is right now.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on July 20, 2013, 10:12:11 PM
Yeah, I saw it. He'll have a different Side B altogether.

I probably won't be able to. Articles don't care about what happens outside of their subactions. I decided to change the arrows based on how much you've charged the bow.

The hardest part for this hack will be making sure I have enough file space for all the Biggoron and Megaton hammer moves.
Ahhh ok mate, it shouldn't be to much coding unless your making a entire PSA for when wielding the hammer and biggoron sword. But even with that it shouldn't be so hard.

Quote from: OmegaS3 on July 21, 2013, 06:56:18 AM
Ahhh ok mate, it shouldn't be to much coding unless your making a entire PSA for when wielding the hammer and biggoron sword. But even with that it shouldn't be so hard.

I'm more concerned about having enough subactions for the attacks.

I'm already making it so that no matter the mode he's in, his aerials are the same. Which is a shame, I had good some good ideas for them.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on July 21, 2013, 06:51:36 PM
I'm more concerned about having enough subactions for the attacks.

I'm already making it so that no matter the mode he's in, his aerials are the same. Which is a shame, I had good some good ideas for them.
Could you use Bits and Cases. Like have when a item is out that bit is activated. As I think about it we really don't have much room for new sub-actions.

Quote from: OmegaS3 on July 22, 2013, 12:29:40 AM
Could you use Bits and Cases. Like have when a item is out that bit is activated. As I think about it we really don't have much room for new sub-actions.

Yes this, I was just going to suggest that. You can save space by putting any move with the same animation  in the same sub action. You can also add animations to the motion file to use up some of the empty sub action slots in the PSA file. As far as size goes, you've got lots of space before you run into problems. The motion file will most likely be your space limiter, but that can be reduced without too much trouble.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

That's if I was sharing animations, but I'm not. I'll be using custom animations.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on July 22, 2013, 01:51:13 AM
That's if I was sharing animations, but I'm not. I'll be using custom animations.
Ahh well then you may just have to limit the number of moves you change if you didn't want to add new ones. It can be a pain anyways, I've had trouble rerouting links sub actions anyways. It would be cool though even if it only changed some moves anyways, like brawl weapons.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on July 22, 2013, 02:15:33 AM
Ahh well then you may just have to limit the number of moves you change if you didn't want to add new ones. It can be a pain anyways, I've had trouble rerouting links sub actions anyways. It would be cool though even if it only changed some moves anyways, like brawl weapons.

I'm planning to only change the Front Smash and maybe the tilts.

Then adding in one new wait. It won't be too much, I hope.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.