Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 22, 2014, 06:37:10 PM
Made a new taunt animation along with fixing up the Attack13 animation, so it's good to go. I really need to polish up Attack11 and 12 as well.

Finished animating Heartless Angel as well as making a new Wait animation.

Will animate Hell's Gate, the second part of the up special, a new entry animation and start brainstorming ideas for an aerial side special.

This Sephiroth is now starting to get influences from AC and 7 now...

Whoops :af:
If you want a good Air Side B, there's that Oblivion technique,  or Sudden Cruelty...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on March 23, 2014, 01:36:58 AM
If you want a good Air Side B, there's that Oblivion technique,  or Sudden Cruelty...

Nah, there's already a PSA that uses Oblivion (the popular one lol)

I'm thinking of making Sephiroth's Up Special Heaven's Light. Then for his aerial side special, I could make him stall in the air for a second (when you decide where to fly), and he'll fly in that direction. Instead of going into Special Fall, he'll just float downwards really slowly.

I'll probably use Fervent Blow and Godspeed for his Ground and Aerial Side Specials.

Post Merge: March 23, 2014, 03:56:04 AM

Finished Animating Hell's Gate and it's landing.

Here's a few gifs:

New Wait Animation along with Hell's Gate and landing (the landing's been fixed)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

New Taunt Animation need to fix the shoulderpad :V
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice job on those animations. The only thing with the taunt is his left shoulder pad. It kinda spins in a weird way, when it should follow his arm and shoulder movement.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmm... Sexy animations... The only thing I would suggest you is making him swing his sword like Ike's Up Air for the Hell's Gate animation... Or something that way, it would make it more accurate... At least, this is what he does in Dissidia.
he's mah favorite after Lightning, lol...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Blue Akeno on March 23, 2014, 11:47:45 AM
Hmm... Sexy animations... The only thing I would suggest you is making him swing his sword like Ike's Up Air for the Hell's Gate animation... Or something that way, it would make it more accurate... At least, this is what he does in Dissidia.
he's mah favorite after Lightning, lol...

Yeah, ill add that in.



Post Merge: March 23, 2014, 02:01:59 PM

Quote from: HeavyD88 on March 23, 2014, 08:27:20 AM
Nice job on those animations. The only thing with the taunt is his left shoulder pad. It kinda spins in a weird way, when it should follow his arm and shoulder movement.

Yeah, I know. Always ends up happening when I copy and paste a frame, for some reason. Its an easy fix, though.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 23, 2014, 01:54:29 PM
Yeah, I know. Always ends up happening when I copy and paste a frame, for some reason. Its an easy fix, though.

That's because one frame has it set to a different angle than the other. It's worse when one of them is a negative value, then it really flips out of control.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on March 24, 2014, 12:36:34 AM
That's because one frame has it set to a different angle than the other. It's worse when one of them is a negative value, then it really flips out of control.

No, that's not what I meant.

In some of Sephiroth's animations, if I copy the animation frame and paste it on the same frame the rotations (especially for the shoulder armor) mess up. It only happens occasionally, but it's a pain to try and fix sometimes.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 24, 2014, 01:13:47 AM
No, that's not what I meant.

In some of Sephiroth's animations, if I copy the animation frame and paste it on the same frame the rotations (especially for the shoulder armor) mess up. It only happens occasionally, but it's a pain to try and fix sometimes.
You have to go through the keyframes of the animation of the shoulderpad and cut their X/Y/Z values...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Blue Akeno on March 24, 2014, 06:34:14 AM
You have to go through the keyframes of the animation of the shoulderpad and cut their X/Y/Z values...

Yep, I know :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 24, 2014, 11:58:23 AM
Yep, I know :P
I'd like to do it for you, but I got alot of things to do right now...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Don't worry about it, I should have it fixed by later today.

If not, its because I was studying :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 24, 2014, 12:40:44 PM
Don't worry about it, I should have it fixed by later today.

If not, its because I was studying :P
Lol... Alright... Will I be allowed to borrow your Sephy PSA when he's done? I have an idea for an OC who fights kinda like Sephiroth... With a bigass katana too, just a bit smaller though... lol
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Blue Akeno on March 24, 2014, 04:44:06 PM
Lol... Alright... Will I be allowed to borrow your Sephy PSA when he's done? I have an idea for an OC who fights kinda like Sephiroth... With a bigass katana too, just a bit smaller though... lol

Sure, no problem


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 24, 2014, 05:11:52 PM
Sure, no problem
Haha! Thanks!
Oh, btw, no Supernova for Sephy, then?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Red Akeno on March 24, 2014, 06:06:28 PM
Haha! Thanks!
Oh, btw, no Supernova for Sephy, then?

Nope, he has Octaslash from Crisis Core.

Although I might change it to something else... not exactly sure.

Depending on what FS I give it will determine what character he'll be over.

If Octaslash then Ike
If Else then Else


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.