Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Because options :V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Meh... Poll voters are choosing the same option as me :P *hides to create fake accounts to increase my option* lol
Seriously, what would differenciate Tidus if you make him more Dissidia based than FFX?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 29, 2014, 10:53:44 PM
Meh... Poll voters are choosing the same option as me :P *hides to create fake accounts to increase my option* lol
Seriously, what would differenciate Tidus if you make him more Dissidia based than FFX?

Waits, runs, taunts (maybe), victory animation.

Maybe some others too :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 29, 2014, 11:48:22 PM
Waits, runs, taunts (maybe), victory animation.

Maybe some others too :P
Oh, I see... Owell, not really much. I thought it would be like: Dissidia Side B would be... Idk, Slice 'n Dice while FFX Side B would be... Hum... A ball based attack?
Anyway, y'know what I mean, right?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 30, 2014, 12:42:15 AM
Oh, I see... Owell, not really much. I thought it would be like: Dissidia Side B would be... Idk, Slice 'n Dice while FFX Side B would be... Hum... A ball based attack?
Anyway, y'know what I mean, right?

Yeah I understand :P

... started playing Dissidia the other day lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 30, 2014, 01:32:54 AM
Yeah I understand :P

... started playing Dissidia the other day lol
Lol good game indeed... I play Lightning and Sephiroth, what about you?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Just started playing as Firion (I finished Tidus' story)

Almost done rigging Tidus (and he actually turned out alright... As opposed to Zacks midsection)

And here's a progress pic with the circles showing what I have to fix.



And Tidus will equip his Ultima Weapon for his FS.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Aaaahh Tidus and his Caladbolg...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

You're going to love his Final Smash then

Hint, it's not Blitz Ace


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on April 01, 2014, 02:52:02 AM
You're going to love his Final Smash then

Hint, it's not Blitz Ace
You're doing like Hidan, now? Lol...

Oooh... I wonder what will it be...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

He's looking mighty fine there man. Nice work. If you need a tester when you're at that stage for him, you know I'm good for it.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Yellow Akeno on April 01, 2014, 05:52:49 AM
You're doing like Hidan, now? Lol...

Oooh... I wonder what will it be...

I was planning to do this ever since I started Zack. And I wasn't able to find anything I deemed worthy for Sephiroth :P

Quote from: HeavyD88 on April 01, 2014, 06:06:35 AM
He's looking mighty fine there man. Nice work. If you need a tester when you're at that stage for him, you know I'm good for it.

Sure thing.

Edited OP with Tidus' moveset.

Post Merge: April 01, 2014, 08:56:29 PM

Unpolished version of Tidus' side tilt



Needs a whole revamp. Which I will do tomorrow.

Wait2 will also be revamped tomorrow.

Post Merge: April 02, 2014, 03:40:33 PM

Completely redid Tidus' rig and have almost no problems with it now.

Also redid the Forward Tilt, which I actually might revamp again



Post Merge: April 02, 2014, 05:47:29 PM

Thanks to SDoom I was able to animate a rough run for Tidus



Yes, I realize I could just use Ike's run :srs:

Post Merge: April 03, 2014, 03:36:07 PM

UPDATE: 4/3/2014


My college finals are going to start this month, so I'm probably not going to get a lot of animating/rigging/psaing done (optimally, I don't want to do any of it for this month). Hopefully, I'll be able to get right back to my projects when my break starts.

I'll still be here, but I'm going to try and stave off my urge to hack :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good luck with your exams man.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on April 02, 2014, 03:54:18 PM
UPDATE: 4/3/2014


My college finals are going to start this month, so I'm probably not going to get a lot of animating/rigging/psaing done (optimally, I don't want to do any of it for this month). Hopefully, I'll be able to get right back to my projects when my break starts.

I'll still be here, but I'm going to try and stave off my urge to hack :P
Lol... When I think I have my highschool exams too... It's damn hard to still be around... Or should I say... It's hard to stay focused on studies while thinking about modding xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on April 03, 2014, 06:15:39 PM
Good luck with your exams man.

I appreciate it ;)

Quote from: Gold Akeno on April 03, 2014, 06:50:02 PM
Lol... When I think I have my highschool exams too... It's damn hard to still be around... Or should I say... It's hard to stay focused on studies while thinking about modding xD

This, so much XD

Also should have probably added. Whenever I work on hacking, I'm going to focus more on helping Kagemaru out with his Spiderman. Helping him is long overdue.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.