Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

So good news: No freezing

Bad news: Some of the moves don't work correctly

Good News: I think I know how to fix some of them

Bad News: I don't know how to fix all of them and it'll take a lot of testing.

The ride never ends


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 06, 2014, 05:59:39 PM
So good news: No freezing

Bad news: Some of the moves don't work correctly

Good News: I think I know how to fix some of them

Bad News: I don't know how to fix all of them and it'll take a lot of testing.

The ride never ends

Just like Mr. Sakurai's wild ride, it's never truly over.

...Wait, have you coded most of the moves that fast?
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

September 06, 2014, 06:20:36 PM #842 Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 06:21:28 PM by powerofthe17
Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 06, 2014, 05:59:39 PM
So good news: No freezing

Bad news: Some of the moves don't work correctly

Good News: I think I know how to fix some of them

Bad News: I don't know how to fix all of them and it'll take a lot of testing.

The ride never ends


wait.... (:0 that was incredibly fast... :D ;D dude your a prodigy but thats sucks but if you need any testing or help i'm here and not all the moves work which ones?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Yeah, they're all pretty much done.

The bugs are kinda funny to watch, actually...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 06, 2014, 06:26:41 PM
Yeah, they're all pretty much done.

The bugs are kinda funny to watch, actually...
Damn, you work fast! I think, if you can get those moves working, you should have a working beta really soon~

...I kinda want to see the bugs now. Heheh.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 06, 2014, 06:26:41 PM
Yeah, they're all pretty much done.

The bugs are kinda funny to watch, actually...
Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 06, 2014, 06:28:57 PM
Damn, you work fast! I think, if you can get those moves working, you should have a working beta really soon~

...I kinda want to see the bugs now. Heheh.

ooh i wana help too and just record it and show the problems lol :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Alright.

So Grounded Back Slash is working perfectly.

I need to add a Frame Speed Modifier to Visions Attack

I need the Monado Art to actually start working :P

And I need to fix air Slash and set it so that it can go to the second slash.

I'll probably get that all done by Monday.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 06, 2014, 07:09:29 PM
Alright.

So Grounded Back Slash is working perfectly.

I need to add a Frame Speed Modifier to Visions Attack

I need the Monado Art to actually start working :P

And I need to fix air Slash and set it so that it can go to the second slash.

I'll probably get that all done by Monday.
Sounds good to me~ I'm so excited for this~
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 06, 2014, 07:09:29 PM
Alright.

So Grounded Back Slash is working perfectly.

I need to add a Frame Speed Modifier to Visions Attack

I need the Monado Art to actually start working :P

And I need to fix air Slash and set it so that it can go to the second slash.

I'll probably get that all done by Monday.
that's fantastic! :) i can't wait for the beta on tuesday if you can get it done lol :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Alright. So Back Slash is almost working perfectly now. It does as much damage as Ike's front smash, so I need to give it some ending lag. Because you can just spam it and try and 3 shot your opponent.

Air Slash just needs a hitbox and then a command to make it go into the second hit. I can get this done easily. So I'm saving this for the end.

Monado Art - Buster needs to work lol. I have a couple of ideas to get it to work. Will work on this as soon as I have Back Slash working perfectly (even if it doesn't have end lag).

I also need to add model changers. If I get lazy, I can just scale the sword so that it's invisible and make it scale to normal within a frame to make it appear.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 06, 2014, 10:51:29 PM
Alright. So Back Slash is almost working perfectly now. It does as much damage as Ike's front smash, so I need to give it some ending lag. Because you can just spam it and try and 3 shot your opponent.

Air Slash just needs a hitbox and then a command to make it go into the second hit. I can get this done easily. So I'm saving this for the end.

Monado Art - Buster needs to work lol. I have a couple of ideas to get it to work. Will work on this as soon as I have Back Slash working perfectly (even if it doesn't have end lag).

I also need to add model changers. If I get lazy, I can just scale the sword so that it's invisible and make it scale to normal within a frame to make it appear.
The model changers will make it so he uses the activated Monado (the one with the beam) when he attacks, I assume?

Also, sounds like Back Slash is making good progress~ If only it was possible to make it do more damage if you hit the person from behind, like how it is in Smash 4 (and Xenoblade).
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 06, 2014, 10:53:48 PM
The model changers will make it so he uses the activated Monado (the one with the beam) when he attacks, I assume?

Also, sounds like Back Slash is making good progress~ If only it was possible to make it do more damage if you hit the person from behind, like how it is in Smash 4 (and Xenoblade).

Completely forgot about the beam. Whoops lol. But yeah, guess I need another model changer with that.

And yeah, it's unfortunate you can't make it do more damage if it hits from behind.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 06, 2014, 11:53:28 PM
Completely forgot about the beam. Whoops lol. But yeah, guess I need another model changer with that.

And yeah, it's unfortunate you can't make it do more damage if it hits from behind.
Wait, if you forgot about that, what was the model changer originally planned for?

It's just the limits of what can be coded with PSA, I suppose.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 06, 2014, 11:54:38 PM
Wait, if you forgot about that, what was the model changer originally planned for?

It's just the limits of what can be coded with PSA, I suppose.
completely true it sucks too unless someone can find out how to crack it then it's impossible for now :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 06, 2014, 11:54:38 PM
Wait, if you forgot about that, what was the model changer originally planned for?

It's just the limits of what can be coded with PSA, I suppose.

For the Monado on his back.

It's how Link can "sheath" his sword and put his shield on his back.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.