Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 16, 2014, 03:43:19 AM
I'm assuming that tactic has worked for you before. Heheh.
What are you implying? *Stare*
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on September 16, 2014, 03:44:29 AM
What are you implying? *Stare*
Me? I'm not implying anything. Perish the thought.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 16, 2014, 03:47:30 AM
Me? I'm not implying anything. Perish the thought.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on September 16, 2014, 03:53:02 AM

watch your back you got a ninja on ya >:) make a move slice! Muhahahahaha! But yeah one more question if it takes 100 frames per click of the b button will it cycle through normally because in the 3ds version I can just press b a lot of times till I see speed and it cycles through at any speed you tap it too fast or slow lol :D but still I'm getting impatient too lol :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

This PSA seems really interesting ! If you don't mind, I would love to make CSP/BP for it

Drogoth/Tidus/Zack/Zed/Captain/Shulk... Maybe more... The only thing I know is that you put more names than me and Nao did xD

Anyway, yeah. Your Shulk PSA seems really interesting. Looking forward to see it in action!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: LJSTAR on September 16, 2014, 11:10:21 AM
This PSA seems really interesting ! If you don't mind, I would love to make CSP/BP for it

Go for it. Got no problems with that :P

Quote from: Esdes3 on September 16, 2014, 11:37:57 AM
Drogoth/Tidus/Zack/Zed/Captain/Shulk... Maybe more... The only thing I know is that you put more names than me and Nao did xD

Anyway, yeah. Your Shulk PSA seems really interesting. Looking forward to see it in action!

I work on a lot of things. Whether they get done or not is something completely different :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wait are you almost finished yet and I'm not gonna get noticed agai n guess everyone hates me in kcmm oh well just just answer my question >:(
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!



Go crazy


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 16, 2014, 02:58:46 PM
Go crazy
I would, but I have to wait until club, because that's where my Wii is right now. Heheh.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 16, 2014, 02:05:52 PM
Wait are you almost finished yet and I'm not gonna get noticed agai n guess everyone hates me in kcmm oh well just just answer my question >:(
powerofthe17: Please Shulk-senpai, notice m---
*Shulk releases his own PSA as an ALPHA build* :v

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 16, 2014, 02:47:45 PM
Aw, yeah. Time to test this thing out~
Quote from: Shulk on September 16, 2014, 02:58:46 PM
Go crazy
Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 16, 2014, 03:00:12 PM
I would, but I have to wait until club, because that's where my Wii is right now. Heheh.
Oh yeah! I'm really feeling it! xD
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Esdes3 on September 16, 2014, 04:20:33 PM
powerofthe17: Please Shulk-senpai, notice m---
*Shulk releases his own PSA as an ALPHA build* :v
Oh yeah! I'm really feeling it! xD

I completely misread what he put up. So...

Yeah...

Not really feeling that lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm trying it out. :)

- I have a hard time switching Arts... It doesn't always seem to work.
- new animations are great, I love them. I can't wait for more of his own attacks!
- Up B seems... very Marth-like, still. I can't put my finger on it, but it just doesn't feel finished.

Maybe I'm wrong on all these counts since I didn't read all the posts. But overall, I appreciate the effort put into it just the same, and I will be downloading each and every update!