Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Yeah i tried out this psa and works no freezes
Also Nebulon i tried this with turbo no freezes as well i could test him out his grabs if it happends to every Character or just scorpion.
This is off topic But new mortal kombat game is coming out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Wcb2oCJYU

Quote from: KingImpris on June 03, 2014, 03:13:24 AM
Yeah i tried out this psa and works no freezes
Also Nebulon i tried this with turbo no freezes as well i could test him out his grabs if it happends to every Character or just scorpion.
This is off topic But new mortal kombat game is coming out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Wcb2oCJYU

Well the issue is that characters can't grab him. :/ I've got him all fixed for EX however. I'm just sort of waiting to see if Cali can fix that issue since after playing a few matches it really seemed... unfair.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

June 03, 2014, 03:19:26 AM #767 Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 03:25:53 AM by KingImpris
well it works grabbing normal link
but scorpion grabbing scorpion is a issue.

Post Merge: June 03, 2014, 03:25:53 AM

Yeah i see all characters can grab him in the first time
but in the second attempt it can't.

Quote from: Nebulon on June 03, 2014, 03:17:52 AM
Well the issue is that characters can't grab him. :/ I've got him all fixed for EX however. I'm just sort of waiting to see if Cali can fix that issue since after playing a few matches it really seemed... unfair.

If you include Scorpion in your pack, please make him have his own sounds. :D
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 03, 2014, 03:40:16 AM
If you include Scorpion in your pack, please make him have his own sounds. :D

Since it would mean removing Links, that's not gonna happen. You're more then welcome to put in the SFX around unused Link SFX and make a sawnd. Bu I have no experience, so... not much I could do. Even worse, Sawnd editing software doesn't work on my pc... correctly.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 03, 2014, 03:48:58 AM
Since it would mean removing Links, that's not gonna happen. You're more then welcome to put in the SFX around unused Link SFX and make a sawnd. Bu I have no experience, so... not much I could do. Even worse, Sawnd editing software doesn't work on my pc... correctly.
did you download sawndz from a japan website it works for me.

Quote from: Nebulon on June 03, 2014, 03:48:58 AM
Since it would mean removing Links, that's not gonna happen. You're more then welcome to put in the SFX around unused Link SFX and make a sawnd. Bu I have no experience, so... not much I could do. Even worse, Sawnd editing software doesn't work on my pc... correctly.

I meant, making Scorpion have a boss' SFX IDs.
Like, Scorpion to have Crazy Hand's SFX.

Mewtwo has Galleom's SFX.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 04, 2014, 07:22:13 AM
PLEASE RE DOWNLOAD. (Fixed Scorpion's grab issue)

What was the problem to begin with?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on June 04, 2014, 01:13:15 PM
What was the problem to begin with?

scorpion couldn't be grabbed



Heya, how'd you fix the glitch so that I can fix up the EX version I made?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 04, 2014, 01:19:13 PM
scorpion couldn't be grabbed
Quote from: Nebulon on June 04, 2014, 01:35:57 PM
Heya, how'd you fix the glitch so that I can fix up the EX version I made?

That


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Never-mind I redid it. If you want ex scorpion for your build lemme know. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 04, 2014, 03:05:38 PM
Never-mind I redid it. If you want ex scorpion for your build lemme know. :)

I want it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

In time. Caliking should get it first, he made the PSA. I'll wait a bit before I add it into my pack so that he gets proper recognition for it through DLs on the site. If he wants it, he can pm me and I'll send it :) If he doesn't care, then I'll stick in my pack in a few days. I don't want to steal his thunder by taking it, making it EX compatible, and then sticking it in my build.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822