Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: AkenoS3 on July 17, 2014, 11:27:24 PM
Going on the MvC style, huh? Well, you said that the moveset would be partially inspired from that game so... quite expected and looks really good :D
yea. roll only use the blaster once tho. she will shoot a blast in the air



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on July 17, 2014, 11:31:29 PM
yea. roll only use the blaster once tho. she will shoot a blast in the air

I see... Well, do you have a moveset planned for her already? Or do you need some ideas?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

July 18, 2014, 01:42:06 AM #872 Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 07:57:25 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: AkenoS3 on July 17, 2014, 11:56:12 PM
I see... Well, do you have a moveset planned for her already? Or do you need some ideas?
I have a moveset planned. but I dont know what the Up B or Down B should be

Post Merge: July 18, 2014, 07:57:24 AM

Thank you LJSTAR for getting this model Plus more

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on July 18, 2014, 01:42:06 AM
Thank you LJSTAR for getting this model Plus more

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've seen that MMD Model before.

I personally think you're better off using GBC and Dot's Megaman. You're going to have to take out too many polys and vertices before it looks good.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You're welcome Calikingz ! By the way are you gonna make a PSA for each or just alt costume ? lol (I wouldn't mind a .exe PSA)

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 18, 2014, 08:12:32 PM
I've seen that MMD Model before.

I personally think you're better off using GBC and Dot's Megaman. You're going to have to take out too many polys and vertices before it looks good.
I checked and it have 7318 vertices, is that too much ?

Quote from: LJSTAR on July 18, 2014, 09:31:40 PM
I checked and it have 7318 vertices, is that too much ?

5k to 6k is appropriate. Anything above will start lagging with 3-4 people, or so I've been told.

By the way, have you found a Protoman.EXE that's relatively low poly? I was able to get mine down to 7.2k, but I'd like it down to 5-6k.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mhh... I see.
I've always thought that 7 or 8k was enough

And I don't think I've ever seen other models of Protoman, in fact, I only know about the MMD one and the low-poly one from MMBN5DS

Quote from: LJSTAR on July 18, 2014, 10:25:25 PM
And I don't think I've ever seen other models of Protoman, in fact, I only know about the MMD one and the low-poly one from MMBN5DS

Darn, oh well.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 19, 2014, 07:22:55 PM #878 Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 08:26:16 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 18, 2014, 10:39:58 PM
Darn, oh well.
I was just planning on using these as Alts. but I still want to help out with the Star force Megaman tho. I dont know much about that one but I've heard its pretty good

Post Merge: July 21, 2014, 08:26:15 AM

Roll's Alt Costume
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Well, there is two kind of opinion about Megaman Starforce, either the "It's a nice variation of MMBN series" or "It's like a cheaper version of MMBN", you should give it a try if you haven't already (my favorite would probably be Starforce 3, but yet it is also the easiest game of those three, sadly)

Nice alt for Roll ! Seems like you also added the outline as well ;)
I also realized that I forgot something (again ><), seems like the transparency was deleted when I extracted the texture, it should be fixed here
http://i.imgur.com/cLGgEJ4.png

And speaking of Roll, there is an MMD model of her (MM8 outfit), it's pretty high poly (11k-ish I think), but I thought that I should let you know (maybe for the 3D expression or just if you want one more alt costume based on her MM8 outfit, lol)
http://i.imgur.com/taR1zg9.png

Quote from: LJSTAR on July 21, 2014, 10:22:55 AM
And speaking of Roll, there is an MMD model of her (MM8 outfit), it's pretty high poly (11k-ish I think), but I thought that I should let you know (maybe for the 3D expression or just if you want one more alt costume based on her MM8 outfit, lol)
http://i.imgur.com/taR1zg9.png
OMG that Roll Model looks soooooo good! I think i might want to use that one. only if its not high poly



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on July 19, 2014, 07:22:55 PM
I was just planning on using these as Alts. but I still want to help out with the Star force Megaman tho. I dont know much about that one but I've heard its pretty good
Basically, this:

Quote from: LJSTAR on July 21, 2014, 10:22:55 AM
Well, there is two kind of opinion about Megaman Starforce, either the "It's a nice variation of MMBN series" or "It's like a cheaper version of MMBN"

My favorite is the 2 because it's harder than the 3. Though I still need to play the 1st one. I heard that the first one isn't bad, but not too hard, while the 2 is hard as [censored] but really fun to play, and the 3 is pretty cheap, once you're able to transform, you're almost invincible.
I lost several battles in the 2nd game, I only lost 3 times in SF3.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Esdese/S3 on July 21, 2014, 11:15:35 AM
while the 2 is hard as [censored] but really fun to play, and the 3 is pretty cheap, once you're able to transform, you're almost invincible.
I lost several battles in the 2nd game, I only lost 3 times in SF3.
I don't think the 2 is "that" hard, but it is definitely harder than the third one that's for sure !
SF3's cards and "Noise Change" make the thing more interesting battle wise (IMO), but they are waaaay too overpowered and it breaks all challenge of the game. (Playing the game without a Noise Change nor powerful cards makes the game harder, suddenly)
Burai/Rogue Noise with +50 to Sword cards + no weaknesses, plz (or Gemini Noise that cause paralysis to the opponent with ANY sword card, Sword folder with that noise is purely deadly)

The New model of Roll is Ready for Brawl! :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Wow, that was pretty fast ! ;D
It looks pretty nice too, I can't wait to use it in game when you'll release your Roll PSA :D

Oh, by the way, have you found an idea for the Up B / Down B ?
IMO, Megaman's Up B (without the shooting part) could go well for Roll, I mean, Megaman have Rush, Bass have Treble and Roll have Beat, after all ;D