Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Enjoy!! :) :) :)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206858
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: CaliKingz01 on November 02, 2014, 06:43:44 AM
Enjoy!! :) :) :)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206858
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You really are the greatest custom PSA artist. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on November 02, 2014, 05:31:02 PM
You really are the greatest custom PSA artist. :)

I was expecting you here sooner :p
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

dat flight mode i wonder who help you with that code who ever it was he did a good job lol

Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 02, 2014, 08:21:06 PM
dat flight mode i wonder who help you with that code who ever it was he did a good job lol
lol thanks. without your help it wouldn't have been possible



are you going to release a pack of your personal mods too Cali?
*currently crying at computer*

Quote from: ChickenPuppy on November 03, 2014, 10:26:03 PM
are you going to release a pack of your personal mods too Cali?
maybe. idk just yet



you know you can rig it to captain falcon's bones and add extra bones for the hair and stuff since  youre psaing it, right?
anyway I love that vegeta!

Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 04, 2014, 05:19:28 AM
you know you can rig it to captain falcon's bones and add extra bones for the hair and stuff since  youre psaing it, right?
anyway I love that vegeta!

You don't need to add extra bones for the hair if using Captain Falcon.

His scarf is the only thing you need.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 04, 2014, 05:19:28 AM
you know you can rig it to captain falcon's bones and add extra bones for the hair and stuff since  youre psaing it, right?
anyway I love that vegeta!
yea lol Im doing that instead


Post Merge: November 05, 2014, 04:47:11 AM

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on November 04, 2014, 05:26:37 AM
You don't need to add extra bones for the hair if using Captain Falcon.

His scarf is the only thing you need.
CF scarf will make his hair move just a little bit



also, I love your vegeta imports, they matches with my goku models, which is something I really enjoy (im not a fan of brawlsyled stuff, so yeah)

Question on your deadpool/sheik port, is there a way to port other sheik skins for the moveset? I'm curious of seeing greninja with it..

November 07, 2014, 02:32:52 PM #1003 Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 12:35:43 AM by Renova
Why is your work so f*****g epic?

Can you tell me what I should change to lower the requirement for Final Explosion in the PSA?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.