Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 07, 2015, 08:33:49 AM
hes coming along nicely
https://youtu.be/XEbwcfWPdPA

I can feel those punches man, great WIP! :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

The wait animation needs improvement like u said before.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Large Leader on April 21, 2015, 06:12:41 PM
The wait animation needs improvement like u said before.
hey im not the best animator so if it looks decent to me and others thats how its going to be unless someone want to make improvements when this is released



Oh, it looks fine. :) Considering you're just making it for fun and all it's great. And you really nailed those punches.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Cleaned up the off topic.

If you want to argue about something, take it to PMs rather than derail a thread.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Guys. If you want to argue about users and criticism, take it to Private Messages.

I don't want to have to clean up the off topic again.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

What will your next project be?
After Bass, of course.


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 27, 2015, 01:47:14 PM
Guys. If you want to argue about users and criticism, take it to Private Messages.

I don't want to have to clean up the off topic again.

^This.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


I'm working on Bass and Little Mac right now and I plan on releasing them together.



Now THAT is good news. I can't wait to see how good they come out. :D
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

I found this:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28531

I tested it, again, and it works. Well, there's just one glitch.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 21, 2015, 07:50:13 PM
hey im not the best animator so if it looks decent to me and others thats how its going to be unless someone want to make improvements when this is released

Tbh Calikingz I find your movesets are some of the more polished ones around here. Your animating is pretty spot on to me! Been looking forward to Bass, saw the previews on youtube. I voted the 4 costumes with the funny costume cause your joke costumes are always really amusing to me. Keep up the amazing work!

Heya Cali, anything you can tell us about the incoming characters? What'll Bass play like? Are you using the Smash 4 Megaman as a starting point or are you going your own direction with it?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I will be making a video soon to show off both movesets. but i've been taking a break. but keep your eyes on my thread for updates



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 17, 2015, 04:53:24 AM
I will be making a video soon to show off both movesets. but i've been taking a break. but keep your eyes on my thread for updates

Did you see the link I sent?
Sorry for going off-topic.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.